Office Assistant jobs in Dubai UAE

Office Assistant jobs in Dubai UAE. AOS Trading DMCC is looking young, talented and experienced office assistant who can perform several tasks effectively according to the organization in which includes copy, fax, scan and print documents, incoming and outgoing email correspondence with clients, maintain office filing system accurately, interact with office staff, preparing invoice, keep updating database, tracking documents until reached its final destination, retrieve information from database when requested, document typing and reported to the manager and liaison with banks. To manage all the given job responsibilities, you must have prior working experience and a highly proficient in English communication. Only experienced background candidates take a step forward in applying. However, fresher or non-experience do not waste your time in applying.

Office Assistant jobs in Dubai UAE

Office Assistant jobs in Dubai
    Company Name Creative Zone FZ LLC
    NationalityAll Nationalities
    Working Experience 1 Year
    QualificationHigh School Educated
    Salary2,000 - 3,999 AED
    BenefitsUnspecified
How to Apply?
If you are one of them who can fulfill the mention job criteria then please send us your complete CV for the post of office assistant jobs in Dubai by visiting given below link.
Email Your CV: careers@creativezone.ae
Safety Tips: Never pay anyone for a job interview, a genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
Next Job
« Previous Job
Previous Job
Next Job »

Must Check Related Jobs:

13 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
15 July, 2016 ×

aaalam700@gmail.com sir i want to work as a Assitant in your office and my mobile no is 919700130624

15 July, 2016 ×

As you can see, there is a button called "Register Your CV Now" hit on that and upload your CV. That's all you have to do it.

Unknown
admin
27 July, 2016 ×

Hi sir i am zahid ..sir i want to work assitant in job ,,,... my emil..Zahidafridi6143@gmail.com

Zahid Afridi
admin
27 July, 2016 ×

27 July, 2016 ×

Hi Zahid,

All you need to do is to upload your CV on website. Actually website takes time to open due to their hosted server down. Just click on "Register Your CV Now" and submit your CV. That's all you have to do.

Unknown
admin
09 October, 2016 ×

hiii sir i am intersted this job my Id is mohdiqbal744@gmail.com so plz give me some details

09 October, 2016 ×

The employer website seems down for last couple of days. So there is only contact no to get in touch with them.

Unknown
admin
18 October, 2016 ×

I would like to send my CV to your email with regards for this job. Meanwhile you can also mail me at jiline.net@yahoo.com
thanks

19 October, 2016 ×

There is some issue on the employer's website. You can contact and ask them the correct email.

zubair ahamd
admin
01 March, 2017 ×

sir, i am here on visit visa i need job so can you help me.

06 March, 2017 ×

@Zubair Ahamd,

As I have mentioned about me on "About Me Page" that who I am. You can read about me by clicking on About Me header menu. I am just sharing job to help jobless needy people.

Unknown
admin
14 June, 2017 ×

I am syyed nazir And i would like To Apply For the position of auto cad and Draftsman to be alp job n your Reputed Company.

I am writing to inquire If you have any Vacancies in your Company have attached my Curriculum Vitae to be able .To provide you with Some information on my educational background as well as my experiences in the field of Education .
I would be delighted to discuss any possible Vacancy with you at your Convenience, In case you do not have any Suitable openings at the moment would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future Possibilities.

I am sure that your esteemed organization will find me one of the most suitable candidates i have good Experience and command for this jobs like: Auto Cad , M.s Office , office work Excel Word Civil Draftsman and also the office document controller . moble number is 00971-5520-21780