Current opening job is announced for Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai For Private Jet Airline Latest Vacancy. For all the female flight attendants out there in Dubai has a good news here is an application is being offered for the position of Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant/Air Hostess by Ultimate HR Solution. An eligible candidate will get paid a higher salary range between 12000 to 15000 AED plus annually benefits. Further will let you know about its eligibility criteria as this position required an experience and have a degree in nursing. For more details, please take a look below.
For More Airline Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Ultimate HR Solution|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||22-30 Years|
|Education||Diploma or Equivalent Degree|
|Salary Range||12,000 – 15,000 AED (Not Confirm)|
Private Jet Airline Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai Latest Vacancy
- Preferably age between 22 – 30 years.
- Minimum height requirement is 158cm (Arm reach 208cm).
- 20/30 Vision.
- Must be physically fit as per airline requirements.
- Good Swimmer.
- Visible tattoos or piercing will not be permitted.
- Flying license will be provided by private jet.
- Must be smart, friendly, good looking, pleasant personality, enthusiasm, good customer skills and most of all have a smile on face.
- Nursing degree is mandatory.
- Passport holders of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK will be given preference.
How To Apply For Private Flight Attendant Jobs?
Interested candidates who have the capability to fulfill the mentioned job criteria are requested to send their complete CV along with your latest photograph at below email or you can also visit our office for dropping your resume.
Email CV: email@example.com
Location: 201, 2nd Floor, Hilal Bin Taraf Building, Sheikh Zayed Road Adjacent to Business Bay Metro Station Exit: 2, Dubai.
Contact: 04 3433737