After taking almost 2 days off we are back once again with a credible job offer for Ambassador School Sharjah Dubai Jobs for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Apply Online. Several job applications are being invited by Ambassador School known as a “Best and Affordable School in Sharjah and Dubai” looking highly qualified, well disciplined and dedicated teachers specialized in kindergarten, CBSE, ICSE and IBDP (HL) which needs to be fulfilled with overall B.Ed qualification and 3 years of working experience in the same field. Now let’s take advantage and apply for it confidently. You can find rest of requirements below in details.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Ambassador School|
|Job Location||Sharjah (Update)|
|Education||Depending upon positions|
|Salary Range||5000 – 9000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||24th April 2019|
Ambassador School Sharjah Dubai Jobs New Openings
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Kindergarten Teacher (Assistant)||5) Middle School Teacher|
|2) Kindergarten Teacher||6) Secondary School|
|3) Primary Teacher (Assistant||7) Senior Secondary School|
|4) Primary Teacher||Finished 🙂|
- Assistant Kindergarten Teacher must be graduate in B.Ed and cache 2 certification or registered for cache 2 along with 1 year of UAE experience in teaching children.
- Kindergarten Teacher must be graduate in B.Ed and cache 3 certification with at least 3 years of UAE experience in teaching children.
- Assistant Primary Teacher must be graduate in B.Ed along with 1 years of experience in reputed schools.
- Primary Teacher must be graduate in B.Ed along with 3 years of experience in reputed schools.
- Middle School Teacher must be graduate in B.Ed along with 3 years of experience in reputed schools.
- Secondary School must be graduate in B.Ed along with 3 years of experience in reputed schools.
- Senior Secondary School must be post graduate in B.Ed with minimum 3 years of experience in teaching the age group of 14-18 in reputed colleges.
How To Apply For Ambassador School Jobs?
Ideal candidates are requested to forward the copies of necessary documents i.e CV, passport copy, educational certificates, experience letters and MOE/KHDA Approvals along with the subject line mention to the following email below. Only shortlisted candidates will get notified regarding the interview schedule. However, interviews will be held in Sharjah.