Get Burj Khalifa Dubai Security Jobs Latest Advertisement Upload CV. A well known 7-star luxury Armani hotel Dubai is hiring experienced Security Guard for the career job vacancy. However, the fresh Security Officer will not be preferred by us. Potential candidates must have minimum 3 years of prior working experience within the United Arab Emirates. Furthermore, candidates must have at least secondary or high school education completion certificate and also must have 1 month documented formal training in order to apply for the job in Burj Al Khalifa. Offering attractive salary and good benefits as well. However, salary is negotiable based on your prior working experience.
For More Security Guard Jobs: Click Here
|Hotel Name||Burj Khalifa|
|Monthly Salary||Discuss during interview|
|Posted Date||2nd January 2016|
Burj Khalifa Dubai Security Jobs Apply Online
Hotel Security Guard Job Description
- Ensure safe and secure environment for Burj Khalifa, Guests, Staff and their property by patrolling. Check physically all the areas which you assigned by hotel management.
- Protect and safe, secure of Emaar and Burj property against theft, fire, damage and any kind of illegal activity
- Perform your job duties perfectly without direct any supervision.
- Call the police or fire station in case of any emergency.
- Report immediately of any suspicious incidents.
- 7 years of proven working experience in another country, including ex-military or law enforcement agencies.
- Excellent interaction skills in English is required and proficient of understanding in Arabic is a good advantage.
- Proven working experience with CCTV Cameras and other security systems as well.
- 3 years of prior working experience in a similar role is mandatory.
- The high school education completion certificate is required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge is needed.
How To Apply For Burj Khalifa Dubai Security Jobs?
To apply for the post of Security Guard jobs in Hotel Burj Khalifa Dubai.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.