Get the latest incredible job offer for Catering Jobs in Dubai in Ginza Restaurant Walk in Interview New. Numbers of 6 applications are being offered by Ginza Holdings Catering Company known as Dubai based fastest growing catering company looking smart, young, well disciplined, caliber and experienced professional individuals for the following positions such as Kitchen Steward/Helper, Driver, Waiter, Salad Maker, Cook and Assistant Cook. All of them required a necessary education and similar work experience. Now let’s move forward towards its rest of details below.
For More Restaurant Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Ginza Holdings|
|Salary Range||2000 – 5000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Benefits||Accommodation + Transportation + Food + Medical + Other Perks|
Catering Jobs in Dubai For Helper, Driver, Salad Maker, Cook, Waiter
- Assistant Cook and Cook must be from the following nationalities Indian, Continental, Arabic and Filipino.
- Kitchen Steward/Helper and Salad Maker both are preferable with 1 to 2 years of catering or restaurant experience.
- Waiter preferably with minimum 1 to 2 years of catering or restaurant work experience.
- Chiller Van Driver must hold a manual valid driving license.
- Preference will be given most to transferable visa candidates.
How To Apply For Catering Jobs in Dubai?
Walk in interview is going to be conducted tomorrow on Sunday, 24th December 2017 and will not remain continue further after this date ended. So if you are the one interested candidate and having the eligibility to fulfill the following criteria listed above then we are pleased to invite you to attend our walk in interview tomorrow along with the necessary documents in which include updated CV, academic certificate, passport copy, and visa copy.
Interview Details For Catering Jobs in Dubai:
Interview Date: Sunday, 24th December 2017
Timing: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Venue: Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Opposite Burjuman Center, Bur Dubai – Dubai.
Please Note: Those candidates are unable to attend walk in interview due to some reason are being requested to drop their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org