Get Waiter Jobs in Burj Khalifa Dubai Latest Openings. A well-known 7-star luxury Armani hotel is looking experienced hotel waiter for the opening job vacancy in Dubai. However, fresh order taker will not be preferred by us. Suitable candidates must have at least 1 to 2 years of similar experience as a waiter in a 5-star hotel. However, relevant certificate or degree in catering would be a good advantage. Burj Al Khalifa is offering an attractive salary package and excellent benefits to the qualified candidates. However, salary is negotiable based on your experience.
For More Waiter Jobs: Click Here
|Hotel Name||Burj Khalifa|
|Monthly Salary||Discuss during interview|
|Posted Date||6th January 2019|
Waiter Jobs in Burj Khalifa Dubai
Hotel Waiter Job Description
Being a waiter, you will be accountable to provide exceptional foods and beverage service to the customer in order to get a splendid result. Every single day a lot of guests visit a world’s most advanced and reputed Burj Khalifa for foods and beverage service. Therefore, you need to follow all the given job responsibilities accurately and effectively.While performing the duty, ensure that every guest is enjoying their foods and satisfied with that. Also, you are responsible for providing the best possible care service to the customer for the good reputation of Burj Khalifa.
- Greet customers respectfully and seat them respectively.
- Ensure that menu should always be on the table.
- Suggested about foods and beverage from the menu items when requested by the customer.
- While taking orders, make sure that you note correctly each and every order and while serving foods ensure that guests are getting the correct order.
- Ensure that you deliver every food on time.
- Proven working experience is necessary of 5 Star Hotel.
- Relevant certificate or degree would be an advantage. (Optional)
- Passionate, Hard Work, Punctual and Fast Learner.
- Good interaction skills in English.
How To Apply For Waitress/Waiter Jobs in Burj Khalifa Dubai?
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.