If you are looking for a vehicle or car mechanic jobs in Dubai then your long wait might be over after hearing. Here you will be having Automotive Technician Jobs in Dubai Latest Walk in Interviews Tomorrow. Multiple applications are being offered in both fields Mechanics and Service Advisors by Nasser Bin Abdullatif Alserkal Est which was established in 1947 and began as the sole importer and distributor of Bridgestone brand tries. All candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria once again and make sure yourself you are qualified or under qualified. Now let’s move to discuss its rest of requirements below.
For More Walk In Interview Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Nasser Bin Abdullatif Alserkal Est|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Depends on Position|
|Salary Range||3500 – 5500 AED|
Walk in Interviews in Nasser Bin Abdullatif Alserkal Est For Automotive Technician Jobs
1) Mechanics are required to have at least 2 to 4 years of similar work experience. Having an automotive diploma is mandatory.
- Responsible to repair vehicle engines and use mechanical or electrical components to diagnose the issues.
- Perform routine maintenance work like replacing, lubricating parts, fluids etc.
2) Service Advisors are required to have at least 4 to 5 years of similar work experience. He should also have an automotive diploma.
- Responsible for greeting customers, assisting them, determine their interest and wants and guide them about the product and service they want to acquire. Give the best level of customer service to them.
- Responsible for selling automotive products and services.
How To Apply For Automotive Technician Jobs?
We are conducting walk in interviews day after tomorrow on Thursday, 22nd February 2018 and it might no longer continue further if you miss the interview date so be punctual and arrive according to the given time frame below no early no late. If you are willing and deserving candidate and strongly believe that your profile is a perfect match to meet the requirements listed above then we are delighted to invite you to attend our walk in interview on 22/2/2018 along with the following required documents such as updated CV, educational certificate, proof of diploma, passport copy, visa copy and experience certificate (if available).
Interview Details for Automotive Technician Jobs:
Interview Date: Thursday, 22nd February 2018
Timing: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Venue: Nasser Bin Abdullatif Alserkal Est (Bridgestone Showroom), Al Quoz Industrial Area 1, Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Noor Islamic Bank Metro Station, Dubai.
Contact: 04 2955000