An employment opportunity is knocking your door for Etisalat Security Guard Jobs Walk in Interviews. Multiple applications are being announced by the leading semi-government facilities management company named Etisalat UAE that is now became the biggest geographical coverage network throughout the middle which is currently seeking to recruit qualified male and female for the position of Security Guards. All individuals will have to go through from the certain criteria which have been discussed one by one. So have a look at its eligibility criteria below.
For More Security Guard Jobs: Click Here
|Indian & Nepali
|2500 – 3000 AED (Not Confirm)
|28th February 2018
Etisalat Academy For Security Guard Jobs Apply Online
- Security Guards must be either SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) or matriculation or equivalent qualified along with 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication in English over written and verbal. However, speaks other languages would be a plus point.
- SIRA (Security Industry Regulatory Agency) former DPS (Dubai Protective System) will be highly preferred and license candidate is not mandatory.
- Salary and benefits will be decided as per UAE law (all other terms as per SIRA (former DPS).
- Preference will be given to Indian and Nepali nationals at this moment. Apologize for other nationals.
How To Apply For Etisalat Security Guard Jobs?
An unforgettable walk in interviews will be held for Etisalat security guard jobs on coming Saturday, 3rd March 2018 and it will no longer continue further after this date gone and your request for interview reschedule might not be considered afterward. And there is no email option specified by them so going for walk in interview option will only remain left. If you are interested and passionate in the field of security guard and having a good record is vital and you strongly believe that your skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements then it’s a great pleasure to invite you to attend our walk in interview on 3/3/2018. Please carry the necessary documents which often required along with CV. All the very best for job interview! 🙂
Interview Schedule For Security Guard Jobs in Etisalat
Interview Date: Saturday, 3rd March 2018
Timing: 08:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Location: Etisalat Academy, Ground Floor, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311), Exit 60, Nearest Ministry of Health Head Office, Muhaisnah 2, Dubai.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job