Job Description: You are responsible for cleaning every area that has assigned to you by a supervisor. In this job, several job tasks are included that you have to complete within a time period in order to get the excellent result by guest and management. Tasks in which are clean room, bathroom, lounges, lobbies, hallways etc.
Burj Al Arab Hotel Housekeeping Jobs Career Opportunity
|Organization||Burj Al Arab|
|Department||Housekeeping & Laundry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Monthly Salary||Attractive Salary|
• Ensure rooms and public areas are tidy or clean perfectly with high standard.
• Make sure that when you knock the door just say “Housekeeping”
• Follow the rules and regulation strictly.
• Make sure that the guest rooms are cleaned as per their standard.
• Examine the cleaning status of guest rooms on the consistent basis.
• A diligent effort to return lost property to its owner in case of finding.
• Good in time management in order to accomplish the guest request on time.
• Pick up dirty clothes from the guest room and throw them to the laundry area for further process.
• 1 year proven working experience as a Hotel Housekeeping in a respective 5-star luxury Hotel.
• High school degree is required.
• Well spoken in English and Arabic as well. However, Arabic is optional.
• Must be UAE resident.
• Hard work, dynamic, result oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated and sincere with the job.
How To Apply For Burj Al Arab Hotel Housekeeping Jobs?
Applicants who are excited to apply for the post of Burj Al Arab Hotel Housekeeping jobs in Dubai and want to turn their passion into a profession then please send your complete CV.
To Apply Online Click Here