Tap this page for Data Entry Jobs in Qatar 2017 Full Time Job Latest Vacancy. The application is being invited by Al Safa Fruit for the young, smart, talented and experienced individual who has the ability to work in under pressure without any stress. You will be involved to work in two shifts and you often have to work long hours to stay in the office. And by doing this, you will be rewarded for your hard working and commitment. For further details, take a look below.
For More Data Entry Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Al Safa Fruit|
|Age Limit||20-25 years|
|Monthly Salary||1500 QAR/-|
|Benefits||Accommodation + Transportation|
|Posted Date||4th September 2017|
Data Entry Jobs in Qatar 2017
- Excellent command over MS Office.
- Preferable candidates in accounting background. Having an experience in ERP and other accounting systems would be a plus point.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Age limit between 20 – 25 years old.
- Must have transferable NOC (No Objection Certificate)
- An applicant availability must be in Qatar in order to be eligible for a job.
How To Apply For Data Entry Jobs in Qatar 2017?
Those are living in the United Arab Emirates are not eligible to apply for a job. As you can see this job is eligible for Qatar residence people only. So always make sure and read the entire post before applying for a job. If you are currently available and seeking for a job in Doha then you are requested to take steps forward to send us your complete CV at below email.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.