We as a team of DubaiVacancy.ae are pretty sure that you will be amazed to see the incredible job offer announced by Emirates Transport Careers 2023 which is also known as ET Corporation. So it’s a humble request you to please stick to this post and read the rest of the details in a thorough manner. Large numbers of job applications are being invited by the Federal Government Corporation and Financial Independence commonly known as “Emirates General Transport & Services Corporation”. Currently, we are extremely busy hiring highly qualified and experienced professionals for our new projects in Dubai. So let’s jump over the following details below.
|Company Name||Emirates Transport Corporation|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||3rd January 2023|
Emirates Transport Careers (Latest Vacancies)
How To Apply For Emirates Transport Careers?
We want to thank you all enough for taking an interest in applying for government jobs called Emirates Transport. We offer an innovative and continuous career development environment with an inclusive training program. So what are you waiting for, take steps forward now and drop your complete resume as per meeting the eligibility criteria. Our highly valued HR team will review your job application and will get notified to you. In case your resume gets shortlisted. We wish you all the very best of luck! 🙂
- Data Scientist (UAE National) preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data science, computer science, or a related field is typically required for this role with minimum of 2-5 years of experience in fleet management or the transportation industry. Moreover, having strong knowledge of data science and machine learning techniques would be highly preferred.
- Project Coordinator preferably Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field of study with minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a relevant field. Moreover, competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Further, Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Transportation Operations Manager preferably Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field of study with 6-8 years of experience in transport operations or fleet management. Proficient in People Management, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Management, Data Modeling, Process Management, Budget Management, and Monitoring skills.
- Project Manager preferably Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field of study withholding Project Management certification. Having minimum of 6-8 years of experience in the transport industry. Proficient in People Management, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Management, Data Modeling, Process Management, Budget Management, and Monitoring skills.
- Senior Accountant preferably BS degree in Accounting, Finance with 8-10 years of experience in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAA) and General Ledger Functions. Furthermore, having advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- All of the positions preferably with diplomas with extensive years of experience in the same capacity.
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Data Scientist (UAE National Only)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Project Coordinator (6 Months Contract)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Transportation Operations Mgr (6 Months Contract)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Project Manager (6 Months Contract)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Accountant||Dubai||View & Apply|
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.