On 4th October 2018, you will be having a wonderful opportunity for Green Bridge Careers For Dubai Construction Workers Walk in Interview. A civil contracting company based in Dubai who had successfully done several projects across the globe named Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC. Today is being announced multiple job offer for the following positions i.e. Area Manager, Tendering Civil, Cost Control, Cost Control Engineers, Internal Auditor, Planning Engineer and Site Engineer. All of the vacant seats are required to be fulfilled with overall B.E Civil Engineering and similar experience. Now let’s highlight some of its rest of requirements below.
For Daily Walk in Interview: Click Here
|Company Name||Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC|
|Experience||Depends Upon Position|
|Salary Range||Unspecified (Update)|
|Posted Date||29th October 2018|
Green Bridge Careers Dubai – Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Area Manager/Project Director||5) Internal Auditor|
|2) Tendering Civil Manager||6) Senior Planning Engineer|
|3) Cost Control Manager||7) Senior Site Engineer/Project Engineer|
|4) Senior Cost Control Engineers||Finished 🙂|
- Area Manager preferable bachelors/masters in civil engineer with 20+ years experience.
- Tendering Civil Manager preferable graduate civil engineer with 12+ years experience.
- Cost Control Manager preferable graduate engineer with 15 years experience in budget preparation, cost control etc.
- Senior Cost Control Engineers preferable graduate engineer with 10 years experience in project cost control and post award contract management.
- Internal Auditor preferable chartered accountant with 5 to 8 years of experience in internal auditing.
- Senior Planning Engineer preferable graduate engineer with 10 years of experience in project planning and coordination.
- Senior Site Engineer preferable graduate engineer with at least 10 years experience in project execution.
How To Apply For Green Bridge Careers Dubai?
We are conducting walk in interviews for Green Bridge Careers tomorrow on Friday, 5th October 2018 and it will no longer continue further after this date ended then only email CV option will remain left afterward. If you are the one interested candidate and you strongly believe that your profile is a good match to meet the requirements listed above then we are delighted to invite you to attend our walk in interview on 5/10/2018 along with necessary documents which are commonly required i.e. updated CV, valid documents, passport copy, visa copy, educational certificate and experience letter (if available).
Applying Details For Construction Workers Jobs
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.