Holding an MBA degree in HR with outstanding GPA. And now you have stepped out to build a great career in your chosen field but unfortunately you are continuously being failed to find a job by applying for HR Jobs in Dubai where you can showcase your talent with a career portfolio. Isn’t it? If yes! Then it means you are a fresher with having a degree but no field related experience. Then you should take an internship first that will help your resume to get noticed in future. And in case you are experienced but not getting response towards employers then take a quick look over the list of vacancies below.
For More HR Jobs: Click Here
|Job Position||HR Assistant/Manager|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Education||BBA/MBA in HR|
|Salary Range||4000 – 15000 AED /month (Not Confirm)|
|Last Updated||5th July 2020|
MBA HR Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Human Resources Job Description
- Effectively advertise job openings using different job portal websites.
- Maintain applicant’s resume database very thoroughly you’ve been received.
- Screening tons of resumes and shortlist the most deserving.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct interviews with the job applicants.
- Participate in job fairs and headhunting activities.
- Maintain attendance record of the organization very sincerely.
- Making and implement new policies as per the instruction of directors.
- An individual must hold master’s degree in human resource in order to be eligible.
- Having extensive hands-on experience would be highly considered.
- Having an excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Payroll would be an added advantage.
- Freshers can also drop their resume in case an internship job is available.
How To Apply For HR Jobs in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, every industries whether restaurants, hotels, caterers, companies, hospitals, schools hire HR Interns, HR Assistant, HR Manager or HR Director to let run the recruitment process smoothly and effectively so right and deserving applicants enter into the organization. Below you would able to find the list of HR jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman including email addresses and contact numbers. So let’s get started. Wish you a very best of luck! 🙂
HR Executive (Female)
Company Name: Pioneer Migration Services
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1 year HR experience
Language Skills: Hindi, English & Punjabi
Salary Range: 4000 – 5000 AED /month
Interview Date: Tomorrow Onward
Timing: 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Location: Pioneer Migration Services, Office #302, 3rd Floor, Al Serkal2 Building, Deira City Centre Metro Exit #4, Near Toyota Showroom/Green House Deira, Dubai.
HR Assistant cum PRO
Experience: 3 years UAE experience in HR
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted Date: 2nd July 2020