Holding an MBA degree in HR with an outstanding GPA. And now you have stepped out to build a great career in your chosen field but unfortunately, you are continuously failing to find a job by applying for HR Jobs in Dubai where you can showcase your talent with a career portfolio. Isn’t it? If yes! Then it means you are a fresher with a degree but no field-related experience. Then you should take an internship first that will help your resume to get noticed in the future. And in case you are experienced but not getting a response towards employers then take a quick look over the list of vacancies below.
|Job Position||HR Officer/Assistant/Manager|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
| Last Updated on||22nd September 2022|
MBA HR Jobs in Dubai | Abu Dhabi | Sharjah | Ajman
Human Resources Job Description/Responsibilities
- Effectively advertise job openings using different job portal websites.
- Maintain the applicant’s resume database very thoroughly you’ve been received.
- Screening tons of resumes and shortlists the most deserving.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct interviews with the job applicants.
- Participate in job fairs and headhunting activities.
- Maintain an attendance record of the organization very sincerely.
- Making and implementing new policies as per the instruction of directors.
- An individual must hold a Master’s degree in Human Resources in order to be eligible.
- Having extensive hands-on experience would be highly considered.
- Having excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Payroll would be an added advantage.
- Freshers can also drop their resumes in case an internship job is available.
How To Apply For HR Jobs in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, every industry whether Restaurants, Hotels, Caterers, Companies, Hospitals, or Schools hire HR Interns, HR Assistants, HR Managers, or HR Directors to let the recruitment process run smoothly and effectively. So the right and deserving applicants enter into the organization. Below you would be able to find the list of vacancies including email addresses and contact numbers. So let’s get started. We wish you all the very best! 🙂
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
HR Executive (1 no.)
Company Name: GEIB Loyalty Card Services LLC
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Any degree
Experience: With UAE/Home Country recruitment experience
Core Skills: Good communication & leadership skills
Salary Range: 2500 – 3000 AED /month
Benefits: Visa + Air Ticket
Interview Date: 20th Sept – 30th Sept 2022
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Interview Location: GEIB Loyalty Card Services LLC, Dubai Technologies Building, Unit #6, Near Abubakar Metro Station (Exit 1), Al Khabaisi, Deira, Dubai.
Contact #04 2702309/056 2554853/050 1789861
Important Note: Please wear a formal dress and a mask when you arrive.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.