Holding an MBA degree in HR with an outstanding GPA, you have now stepped out to build a great career in your chosen field. However, you are continuously failing to find a job by applying for HR jobs in Dubai in 2023, where you can showcase your talent with a career portfolio. Isn’t that so? If yes, then it means you are a fresher with a degree but no field-related experience. In this case, you should consider taking an internship first, as it will help your resume get noticed in the future. If you are experienced but not receiving responses from employers, then take a quick look at the list of vacancies below.
|Job Position:||HR Officer/Assistant/Manager|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
| Last Updated on:
||21st March 2023|
MBA HR Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Human Resources Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Effectively advertise job openings using various job portal websites.
- Maintain the applicant’s resume database thoroughly once received.
- Screen numerous resumes and shortlist the most deserving candidates.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct interviews with job applicants.
- Participate in job fairs and headhunting activities.
- Sincerely maintain attendance records for the organization.
- Create and implement new policies as per the directors’ instructions.
- An individual must hold a master’s degree in Human Resources to be eligible.
- Extensive hands-on experience will be highly considered.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
- Knowledge of payroll will be an added advantage.
- Freshers may also submit their resumes in case an internship opportunity is available.
How To Apply For HR Jobs in Dubai?
Undoubtedly, every industry, whether restaurants, hotels, caterers, companies, hospitals, or schools, hires HR interns, HR assistants, HR managers, or HR directors to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly and effectively. This allows the right and deserving applicants to enter the organization. Below, you will find a list of vacancies, including email addresses and contact numbers. So, let’s get started. Wishing you all the best! 🙂
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
HR Manager – Female Only (1 no.)
Company Name: GEIB Loyalty Card Services LLC
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: With 2+ years of experience as an HR Executive, HR Analyst, or a similar role in the HR Department (payroll experience is mandatory)
Core Skills: With good communication and payroll skills
Visa Type: Husband/Own Visa holders only
Salary Range: 4000 – 5000 AED per month
Benefits: Visa + Medical Insurance
- Working experience with Human Resources Management software like Jobsoid.
- Experience in Payroll and excel is Required.
- Excellent knowledge and Experience in Accounting are mandatory
- Outstanding understanding of Federal and Provincial Labor laws and visa process.
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethic.
Interview Date: 21st Mar – 30th Mar 2023
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Interview Location: Dubai Technologies Building, Unit 6, Near Abubakar Metro Station (Exit 1), Dubai Technology Building, Al Khabaisi, Deira, Dubai.
WhatsApp #04 2702346/056 2554853
Important Note: When you arrive, please wear a formal dress and a mask.
Senior/Junior HR Executive (4 nos.)
Company Name: SSB Bazaar General Trading LLC
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Bachelor’s degree in HRM (BA/MSc)
Experience: With 3-5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
Core Skills: With Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, and Time Management skills
Knowledge: With knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development, etc.
Well Versed: With proficiency in MS Office with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel for all reporting purposes.
Language Skills: Hindi speaker
Salary Range: 3000 – 6000 AED per month
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong ethical standards demonstrating strong organizational skills, discretion, and ability to maintain confidential information and to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
- Develop and implement performance management and employee evaluation processes.
- Collaborating with senior management for successful manpower planning.
- Develop and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Prepares budget for human resources operations.
- Identifies KPIs for the HR department.
- Writes and delivers presentations to management on a quarterly basis on HR Dept performance and achievements.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records, for employment or otherwise, as required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting where required.
- Administrating payroll activities and maintaining employee records.
- Staying up-to-date, interpreting and advising on UAE labor law, and working in close coordination with company PRO.
- Lead and oversee the introduction and administration of a Workforce Management Software
- Create, implement, and manage onboarding plans
- Plan and implement training programs
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepare reports for an insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings.
Interview Date: Wednesday, 22nd March 2023
Interview Timing: 01:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Interview Location: 27th Floor, Aspin Commercial Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Near Financial Center Metro Station, Dubai.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.