All of you are requested to stick to this post if you have a keen interest in joining a walk in interview open day by applying for Imdaad Careers. Tons of applications are being invited by the award-winning and the most successful UAE Facilities Management Company called Imdaad. Those who are desperately looking forward to a rewarding job that makes their career stand out then you are requested to take their first step forward by applying for the following positions seen below.
|Company Name||Imdaad Facilities Management Company|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||16th September 2022|
Imdaad Careers (Latest Job Vacancies)
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Assistant Facilities Manager (Arab National)||Dubai|
- Assistant Facilities Manager (Arab National) with minimum 5 years of GCC experience in villa maintenance.
- The rest of the vacancies would be fulfilled with minimum 3-5 years of experience in UAE based facilities management industry is a must.
- Have good spoken over English (written & verbal).
- Preference would be given to Visit/Cancelled Visa holders only.
- Individuals who can start work with us immediately would be considered.
How To Apply For Imdaad Careers?
Those individuals who somehow miss this golden opportunity within the given deadlines will strictly not be allowed to attend the interview until we further announce it. Moreover, you are requested to make a separate folder and carry the required documents which are necessary to be shown in an interview e.g, CV, 1 Passport Size Photograph (white background) & Colored/Original Passport. Just in case you are on Visit Visa/Cancelled Visa. We wish you all the very best of luck! 🙂
Applying Details For Imdaad Group
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.