Get Keita Catering Careers Dubai For Catering Staff Walk in Interview. A rapid growth catering company which produces high quality meals for the small and big events, opened its several branches across the UAE for which it invites high school degree holders for the following positions such as Cleaner, Waiter, Driver, Barista, Chef, Steward, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Dietitian, F&B Area Manager and Sales & Marketing Executive. An individual can take steps forward to be a part of the well reputed catering company.
For More Restaurant Jobs: Click Here
|Caterer Name||Keita Catering LLC|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi (Update)|
|Experience||Depending Upon Positions|
|Salary Range||1500 – 8000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||28th March 2019|
Keita Catering Careers Dubai For Catering Staff
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Cleaners (Male/Female)||8) Pastry Chef/Baker|
|2) Waiter/Waitress||9) F&B & Stewarding Supervisor (Male/Female)|
|3) Heavy & Light Duty Vehicle Driver||10) Catering Manager (Hospitals)|
|4) Barista (Male/Female)||11) Restaurant Manager|
|5) Chef de Partie||12) Dietitian|
|6) Sous Chef||13) Project/F&B Area Manager|
|7) Demi Chef de Partie||14) Sales & Marketing Executive (European/Arab/Indian)|
- Cleaners preferably hospital cleaning experience with good speaking English.
- Waiter/Waitress with 2 years hotel industry experience.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver preferably high school with UAE valid manual heavy duty license.
- Barista preferably with 2 years coffee shop & coffee art experience.
- Chef de Partie preferably with at least 5 years experience.
- Sous Chef preferably with at least 6 years experience.
- Demi Chef de Partie preferably with at least 4 years experience.
- Pastry Chef/Baker preferably with at least 5 years hotel experience.
- F&B & Stewarding Supervisor preferably 2 years hotel experience.
- Catering Manager (Hospitals) preferably graduate with 5 years hospital/catering management experience.
- Restaurant Manager preferably with at least 5 years experience.
- Dietitian preferably Masters in Food & Nutrition Certificate in HACCP with 4 years experience in health food concept.
- Project/F&B Area Manager preferably graduate with 10 years gulf experience in catering & hospitality.
- Sales & Marketing Executive preferably graduate with 3 years hospitality experience.
How To Apply For Keita Catering Careers?
We have scheduled a walk in interview on coming Saturday, 30th March 2019 and it will no longer continue further after this date gone. Therefore, those individuals who somehow miss this will strictly not be allowed to attend walk in interview. Moreover, you are requested to make a separate folder and carry the required documents that are necessary to be shown in an interview in which are CV, 2 Passport Size Photographs, Passport Copy (which must be validated for at least 6 months). We wish you a very best of luck! 🙂
Interview Schedule For Ketia Catering Jobs
Interview Date: Saturday, 30th March 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Location: Keita Office, Behind Dalma Mall, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
Email CV: [email protected]