An incredible opportunity is opening its doors for Royal Catering Careers in 2023. Numerous applications are being announced by Royal Catering, founded in 2003 by Rashed Al Mazroui and A.M Simreen in the capital city of Abu Dhabi. After continuously expanding its operations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the company has gained significance as one of the best catering service providers in the entire region. For further expansion, they are in need of smart, polite, hardworking, well-disciplined, and most importantly, professional individuals for their restaurant jobs. Now let’s discuss the rest of the information in detail below.
|Caterer Name||Royal Catering Service LLC|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Language Skills||Proficiency in English|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||18th March 2023|
Royal Catering Careers: Restaurant Staff Needed
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
|Office Boy||Abu Dhabi|
|Hospitality Manager||Abu Dhabi|
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in the same capacity for managerial positions.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in non-supervisory positions.
- Prioritize candidates with strong spoken English skills.
- Seek candidates who are polite, courteous, friendly, and have excellent customer interaction skills, as these qualities are top priorities in the hospitality industry.
- Candidates should be willing to start work immediately.
How To Apply For Royal Catering Careers?
We currently have immediate openings for the listed job positions in Abu Dhabi, as seen above. Don’t miss out! Interested candidates who meet the criteria are requested to send their recent photograph and CV to the email provided. Wishing you all the very best! 🙂
Applying Details For Royal Restaurant Abu Dhabi
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: [email protected]
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.