This remarkable job for those who always wanted to have a job in Car Vehicle Testing Centre. We are about to share RTA Vehicle Testing Center Jobs 2019 Latest Apply Online. An amazing job applications are being announced by RTA which commonly known as Roads and Transport Authority, is the major project company which established by Government of Dubai seeking highly qualified, enthusiastic, team player, problem solver and daydreamers against the following jobs seen below. So let’s have a look as we have mentioned each and every information below in details.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Roads & Transport Authority|
|Experience||Depends Upon Position|
|Salary Range||2500 – 8000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||1st December 2018|
RTA Vehicle Testing Center Jobs For Vehicle Inpsector, Driver, Counter Staff etc
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Counter Staff – Evaluation||4) IT Support Technicians|
|2) Token Issuer||5) Vehicle Inspector|
|3) Light Vehicle Driver||6) Vehicle Inspector Supervisor|
- Vehicle Inspector preferably with minimum 4 years of experience in Vehicle Testing or Automotive Dealer Workshops. Degree or diploma in automobile engineering would be considered and holding a valid UAE driving license and RTA ID will be a plus point.
- Vehicle Inspector Supervisor preferably with minimum 7 years of work experience in Supervising Vehicle Testing or Automotive Dealer Workshop. Rest of requirements are same as I mentioned above.
- Light Vehicle Driver preferably with at least 3 to 4 years of working experience in the field of driving. Holding a valid UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Counter Staff – Evaluation preferably with minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in automobile vehicle evaluation/valuation. You are required to have a degree or diploma in automobile engineering and a valid driving license will be added advantage.
- Token Issuer preferably with 2 years customer handling experience and having a diploma or degree in verbal communication in multilingual.
- IT Support Technicians preferably with at least 3 years of work experience in hardware networking and support. However, degree or diploma in the similar field would be highly considered while MCSE/CCNA certified will be an additional advantage.
How To Apply For RTA Vehicle Testing Center Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the following job requirements carefully before taking steps forward for applying. Candidates from all over UAE are requested to forward your complete to the following email below. Only shortlisted candidate will get notified by the employer and you are also being advised to carry the original documents at the time of interview.
Applying Details For RTA Vehicle Testing Center Careers
Email CV: [email protected]