Don’t forget to grab these massive opportunities announced for Safari Hypermarket Jobs and if somehow you get hired you will thank me later for sure. Great numbers of applications are being offered by the largest hypermarket in Sharjah called Safari Supermarket who is desperately looking forward to hiring highly talented, dedicated, field-oriented qualified professional individuals for the following positions seen below. Now let’s have a quick discussion on the list of vacant positions below in details.
For More Supermarket Jobs: Click Here
|Experience||Depending upon Position|
|Salary Range||1500 – 8000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||9th May 2019|
Safari Hypermarket Jobs in Sharjah Current Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
1) Housekeeping Manager (Assistant)
2) Security Manager
3) Executive Secretary (Female)
4) Sales (Male/Female)
5) Buyer (Ladies Fashion)
6) Assistant Buyer (IT, Mobile, HPC & Footwear)
7) Store Manager (Furniture Store Experience)
8) Department Manager (Fresh Food, Garments, Customer Care)
9) Section in-charge (All Section of Hypermarket)
10) Visual Merchandiser (Furniture Store Experience)
11) Arabic Translator
12) Promotion & Media Coordinator
13) Video Editor & Motion Graphic Designer
14) Hypermarket Manager (Assistant)
15) Hypermarket Manager
- Applicants must have extensive numbers of GCC experience either in grocery store or supermarket.
- An individual availability must be in the UAE in order to be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to all nationalities. No nationality restriction at all.
How To Apply For Safari Hypermarket Jobs?
All valued candidates have a keen sense of interest in applying for Safari Hypermarket jobs and having a perfect profile to nail the interview are requested to forward their complete resume as per meeting the eligibility criteria. So let’s take steps forward by mentioning your name and position in the subject line. Example (Yumna – Housekeeping). All the very best! 🙂
Applying Details For Safari Hypermarket Careers
Email CV: [email protected]