If you are looking for teaching jobs or school jobs in best Sharjah school then this might be the greatest opportunity ever from Sharjah Indian School Vacancies 2018 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs. The number of 15+ applications is invited by SIS abbreviation or stands for Sharjah Indian School known as a “Best Indian Schools in Sharjah” for building a successful career in teaching which is currently seeking qualified and experienced staff are required to fill out the following vacant positions listed below. Preference will be given to candidate with excellent communication skills and computer literate. Now let’s discuss each position and their eligibility criteria below.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Sharjah Indian School|
|Experience||Depending on Position|
|Salary Range||3000 – 12,000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Last Date To Apply||28th February 2018|
Teaching Jobs in Sharjah Indian School Walk in Interview
List Of Vacant Positions
|1) Receptionist||9) Kindergarten Teachers|
|2) Data Entry Operator||10) English Teachers|
|3) Plumber||11) Hindi Teachers|
|4) Electrician||12) Social Studies Teachers|
|5) Office Secretary||13) Mathematics Teacher|
|6) Executive Secretary||14) Art & Craft Teacher|
|7) Nurse||15) Physical Education Teacher|
|8) Doctors||Finished 🙂|
For Abu Dhabi University Jobs: Click Here
- Receptionist required to have a bachelor’s degree along with 3 years regular course in the similar field. The following skills would also be considered in which English communication, telephone etiquette, guest relations, hospitality management and customer handling query.
- Data Entry Operator preferably with a bachelor’s degree and have good command over word processing, typing, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Plumber at least have 1 year work experience along with having a valid and govt attested trade certificate.
- Electrician eligibility criteria will remain same as I mentioned in above post.
- Office Secretary must be English literature graduate along with secretarial skills and experience. (Female Only).
- Executive Secretary must be a post graduate in English literature with the same skills as I mentioned in above.
- Nurses must hold MOH license only.
- Doctor required for our school clinic – having a MOH license is mandatory along with a year of gulf experience.
- Kindergarten Teachers preferably with bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in Arts or science. Additionally, at least 1 year regular course in Montessori.
- English Teachers are required to have a bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in English literature. Must be qualified and experienced as well.
- Hindi Teachers preferably with bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Hindi. An experience will be considered as well.
- Social Studies Teachers must have experience and graduated in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in any of the following subjects either history or geography or social studies.
- Mathematics Teacher must have experienced and graduate qualified in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Mathematics.
- Art & Craft Female Teacher with having a bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in fine arts and teaching experience in English Medium School.
- Physical Education Teacher required with a bachelor’s degree with 3 years of regular course in Physical Education. (Female Only).
For Star Private School Jobs: Click Here
How To Apply For Sharjah Indian School Vacancies?
All interested candidates are requested to visit the following link below and fill all the marked fields thoroughly. Once you have done everything accurately, hit on the submit button and your application form will be forwarded for Sharjah Indian School Vacancies. Good luck!
For Gems School Dubai Jobs: Click Here
Applying Details For Sharjah Indian School Careers
Last Date For Form Submission: 28-02-2018
To Apply Online Click Here