If you are looking for teaching jobs or school jobs in best Sharjah school then this might be the greatest opportunity ever from Sharjah Indian School Vacancies 2018 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs. The number of 15+ applications is invited by SIS abbreviation or stands for Sharjah Indian School known as a “Best Indian Schools in Sharjah” for building a successful career in teaching which is currently seeking qualified and experienced staff are required to fill out the following vacant positions listed below. Preference will be given to candidate with excellent communication skills and computer literate. Now let’s discuss each position and their eligibility criteria below.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Sharjah Indian School|
|Experience||Depending on Position|
|Salary Range||3000 – 12,000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||15th September 2018|
Teaching Jobs in Sharjah Indian School Walk in Interview
List Of Vacant Positions (Update)
|1) Kindergarten||10) French|
|2) Arabic||11) Malayalam|
|3) Physical Education||12) Art & Craft|
|4) Hindi||13) Physiotherapists|
|5) Physics||14) Speech & Language Pathologists|
|6) Chemistry||15) Islamic Studies Teacher|
|7) English||16) Librarian|
|8) Social Studies||17) Student Counselor|
|9) Mathematics||Finished 🙂|
- Kindergarten Teacher preferably with bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in Arts or science. Additionally, at least 1 year regular course in Montessori.
- Physical Education Teacher required with a bachelor’s degree with 3 years of regular course in Physical Education. (Female Only).
- Hindi Teacher preferably with bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Hindi. An experience will be considered as well.
- English Teacher are required to have a bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in English literature. Must be qualified and experienced as well.
- Social Studies Teacher must have experience and graduated in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in any of the following subjects either history or geography or social studies.
- Mathematics Teacher must have experienced and graduate qualified in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Mathematics.
- Art & Craft Female Teacher with having a bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in fine arts and teaching experience in English Medium School.
- Rest of Jobs would be fulfilled with relevant education and experience.
How To Apply For Sharjah Indian School Vacancies?
All interested candidates are requested to visit the following link below and fill all the marked fields thoroughly. Once you have done everything accurately, hit on the submit button and your application form will be forwarded for Sharjah Indian School Vacancies. Good luck!
Applying Details For Sharjah Indian School Careers
Last Date For Form Submission: 20-09-2018
To Apply Online Click Here