If you are looking for teaching jobs or school jobs in best Sharjah school then this might be the greatest opportunity ever for you. Yes! you heard right. Here we provide Sharjah Indian School Vacancies 2019 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs. The number of 15 applications is invited by SIS abbreviation or stands for Sharjah Indian School known as a “Best Indian Schools in Sharjah” for building a successful career in teaching which is currently seeking qualified and experienced staff are required to fill out the following vacant positions listed below. Preference will be given to candidate with excellent communication skills and computer literate. Now let’s discuss each position and their eligibility criteria below.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Sharjah Indian School|
|Experience||Depending Upon Position|
|Salary Range||3000 – 12,000 AED /- (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||16th January 2019|
Teaching Jobs in Sharjah Indian School Walk in Interview
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Kindergarten/Montessori||9) Commerce|
|2) Social Studies/Economics||10) Malayalam|
|3) Computer Science||11) Student Counselors|
|4) Mathematics||12) Physical Education|
|5) Arabic||13) General Science|
|6) English||14) Librarian|
|7) Hindi||15) Lab Assistant|
|8) Art & Craft||Finished 🙂|
- Kindergarten Teacher preferably with bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in Arts or science. Additionally, at least 1 year regular course in Montessori.
- Social Studies Teacher must have experience and graduated in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in any of the following subjects either history or geography or social studies.
- Mathematics Teacher must have experienced and graduate qualified in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Mathematics.
- English Teacher are required to have a bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in English literature. Must be qualified and experienced as well.
- Hindi Teacher preferably with bachelor’s degree in B.Ed along with 3 years of regular course and master’s degree with 2 years of regular course in Hindi. An experience will be considered as well.
- Art & Craft Female Teacher with having a bachelor’s degree along with 3 years of regular course in fine arts and teaching experience in English Medium School.
- Physical Education Teacher required with a bachelor’s degree with 3 years of regular course in Physical Education. (Female Only).
- Rest of Jobs would be fulfilled with relevant education and experience.
How To Apply For Sharjah Indian School Vacancies?
All interested candidates are requested to visit the following link below. Download and fill all the marked fields thoroughly. Once you have done everything accurately, carry them in a separate folder during an interview. It will be checked an verified by the panel members. Good luck! 🙂
- Updated Resume (with Photograph)
- Personal Information Sheet (duly filled) – Download
- Recruitment Checklist (duly checked) – Download
- Copy of Passport, Visa, Emirates ID
- Copy of the academic Certificates from 10th Std. and upwards (Together with the ORIGINAL certificates and mark sheets for verification)
- Attested certificates of degree, PG and B.Ed.
Interview Schedule For Sharjah Indian School Careers
Interview Date: Saturday, 19th January 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM (Sharp)
Location: Sharjah Indian School, Al Wahda Street, Qasimiya Street, Al Ghubaiba, Near New Gold Souk, Sharjah.