Get an amazing job opportunity from Star Private School Sharjah Jobs for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Multiple job applications are offering for male and female by Star Private School which counts in a list of “Best School in Sharjah” looking smart, talented, young, dynamic, highly educated and most importantly experienced professionals specifically in the relevant field. Moreover, eligibility criteria are different for each position which can be seen below in details. So let’s take a look below for further details.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Star Private School|
|Salary Range||6000 – 9000 AED (Not Confirm)|
Star Private School Sharjah Jobs Career Opportunities
- English Teacher preferable with master’s degree in English literature.
- Female HOD English Teacher preferable with master’s degree in English literature.
- Islamic Studies Teacher preferably Non-Arabs with master’s degree in Islamic Studies.
- Math Teachers preferably with master’s degree in mathematics.
- HOD Math and Science Teacher preferably with master’s degree in math and science.
How To Apply For Star Private School Sharjah Jobs?
If you are an ideal candidate and having eligibility to meet the requirements above then you are being requested to forward us your CV at the following email below. You will definitely get shortlisted if your profile says you have a Master’s or B.Ed degree along with school experience.
Applying Details For Star Private School Jobs in Sharjah
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Star Private School, 712 Sheikh Majed Bin Saqr Al Qasimi Street, Al Azra, Sharjah.
Contact: 06 5226111, 06 5224633