Being gents or ladies master tailor, you must be looking forward to applying for Tailor Jobs in Dubai to pursue a job that makes your life easier by fulfilling your basic life needs. Isn’t it? If yes! Then the following core skills make you eligible such as sewing ladies, gents, garments, leather, men shirts and uniforms. The ideal candidate must be either a high school or graduate pass out with having good numbers of stitching experience in a factory or a hospitality industry. If you have that one then you are requested to stick to this post and read the rest in a thorough manner.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Job Position||Tailor For Gents & Ladies|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Salary Range||1000 – 3000 AED /month (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||30th July 2020|
Tailor Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Master Tailor Job Description
- Must be wearing uniforms while on duty time.
- Daily sign on the attendance registers at the starting and at the end of the workday.
- Must be able to know the correct procedure to operate a sewing machine in the laundry.
- Fast in alteration of staff clothes when required.
- Ability to turn old hotel uniforms into new uniforms.
- Ability to keep your desk clean.
- Either a High School or a Graduate Degree or a Tailoring Certificate as per the availability of jobs.
- Having extensive numbers of prior work experience in a similar role.
- Basic interaction skills over English would be highly preferred.
- Good time management skills at work would also be considered.
- An individual must be hard work, full of ideas, punctual and sincere with the job.
How To Apply For Ladies & Gents Tailor Jobs in Dubai?
Let’s moving forward to explore the list of Tailor Jobs in Dubai and across UAE. To apply for the listing seen below, you must be passionate about with having the necessary qualification and experience. Therefore, you are requested to take a few moments to read the eligibility criteria. Wish you a very best of luck! 🙂
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: Mukhuar, 3D works & tatriz
Call/Whatsapp #054 7781778 & 050 8449402
Posted Date: 29th July 2020