Get fresh recruitment opportunities for Teaching Jobs Abu Dhabi Global Indian International School Walk Interview. A number of 6 job applications are being offered by GIIS (Global Indian International School) seeking teaching and non-teaching staff for the following positions such as Kindergarten Supervisor, Senior Supervisor, Subject Teachers for Senior School, Arabic Teacher, Physical Education Teacher Female, Music Teacher, Dance Teacher. And when it comes to talk about non-teaching staff there are only 2 available positions which include PE and Other Specialist Coach and Librarian. Now let’s move towards its further details below.
For More Teaching Jobs: Click Here
|School Name||Global Indian International School|
|Experience||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||B.Ed. + Other Degree|
|Salary Range||5500 – up to 9000 AED (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||20th May 2018|
Teaching Jobs Abu Dhabi in Global Indian International School
List Of Vacant Positions
|1) Kindergarten Supervisor||5) Physical Education Teacher Female|
|2) Senior Supervisor||6) Music Teacher|
|3) Subject Teachers for Senior School||7) Dance Teacher|
|4) Arabic Teacher||Finished 🙂|
- Kindergarten Supervisor preferably with graduate or post graduate from any school subject with B.Ed. along with 5 years of working experience as a KG teacher and pre-primary supervisor.
- Senior Supervisor (For Grades 8-12) post graduate in any school subject and English with B.Ed with 5 years experience in the same role.
- Subject Teachers for Senior School required to have a post graduate degree in school subject along with B.Ed. with minimum 5 years of teaching experience.
- Arabic Teacher required to have a B.Ed in Arabic along with minimum 2 years of experience in an approved school.
- Physical Education Teacher (Female) M.PEd & B.PEd with minimum 3 years of working experience in a school.
- Music Teacher preferably master in music with specialization in string instruments along with minimum 3 years of school experience in music teaching.
- Dance Teacher must have Master’s degree in dance with specialization in contemporary dance style with at least 3 years of experience as a dance teacher.
How To Apply For Teaching Jobs in Abu Dhabi?
Walk in interview will start on Tomorrow, Tuesday and will remain continue till coming Thursday according to its given time frame. If you are a good teacher and having exceptional ability to teach others then I must say, you are almost selected for the vacant seat. You have 2 options to apply for a job that depends on you which one you prefer the most. You can forward your CV directly to the given email or attend walk in interview tomorrow along with your original documents at the following location below.
Sometimes finding a location becomes the most challenging task when you are unaware of the routes and that moment you face difficulties. So that’s the reason behind we always mention Google Map for our beloved visitors or readers. Here you go https://goo.gl/maps/HQsvbaPPyFp
Applying Details For Teaching Jobs Abu Dhabi
Email CV: [email protected]
Venue: Plot 17, Street 12, Baniyas East, Behind Lulu Hypermarket, Abu Dhabi.
Contact: 052 2181585
Important Note: We are not conducting walk in interviews anymore. You have 2 options for applying either you send us your CV at above email or drop off CV by visiting our school.