Don’t miss this incredible offer for ZAJEL Careers 2022 in Dubai. Multiple government jobs are being announced by ZAJEL Courier Services known as the fastest courier company in the United Arab Emirates. Currently looking forward to seeking smart, young, dynamic, caliber, and experienced professional individuals for the following positions which are listed below. All of the vacant positions need to be filled with a graduate degree or equivalent along with extensive numbers of UAE working experience. Now let’s move toward the rest of the details below.
|Company Name||ZAJEL Courier Services|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||28th November 2022|
ZAJEL Careers (Latest Government Vacancies)
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
- Operations Executive preferably a Diploma Graduate or equivalent with minimum 2-3 of experience in a similar environment.
- With having excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- With having excellent command over Microsoft Office.
- Sales Executive is required to have a valid UAE driving license with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the courier industry. Moreover, a minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent would be highly considered.
- With having excellent interaction skills over English speaking.
How To Apply For ZAJEL Courier Careers?
All individuals are requested to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before taking steps forward to apply. If any individual has the ability to meet the requirements listed above then it’s a great pleasure to review your CV. Let’s forward it by mentioning your name and position in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted shortly. We wish you all the very best of luck! 🙂
Applying Details For ZAJEL Courier Jobs
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: email@example.com
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.