On this page, you are being offered Abu Dhabi Government Jobs For Driver cum Messenger – MOFA. MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Abu Dhabi based Asian Embassy has invited job application for the post of driver jobs in Abu Dhabi. An applicant must have the ability to fulfill the job requirements below in order to be eligible to attend an interview. However, not match job requirements CVs will not be considered.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs
|3000 – 5000 AED /- (Not Confirm)
|31st July 2017
Driver cum Messenger Abu Dhabi Government Jobs – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A valid UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Having the ability to clear aptitude driving test taken by the UAE embassy.
- Basic interaction skills in both English and Arabic as well.
- Should be able to perform basic computer tasks.
- Must have past driving work experience is necessary.
- High school/secondary school certificate or equivalent degree.
- Age limit between 25 to 35 years.
- Salary will get paid as per embassy’s approved pay scale.
How To Apply For Abu Dhabi Government Jobs?
Below are the following ways to apply for Driver cum Messenger jobs. You may select the anyone below which is suitable for you. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted by the employer.
Interview Details For Government Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Last Date To Apply: 16th August 2017
Send Dropbox: Dropbox your complete CV, copies of academic and experience certificates, (2) recent passport size photograph along with other documents to HOC, P.O Box no 2504, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job