On the date of today, we will discuss with you about new job offers for Call Center Jobs in Dubai Cupola Teleservices Walk in Interview Latest. Multiple job applications are being offered once again by CTS – Cupola Group known as a “Best Telecommunication Service Provider” seeking young, smart, talented, dynamic and most of all an experienced professional individual for the position of Customer Service Representative. Here we both prefer work experience either home country or UAE. Now let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Customer Service Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Cupola Teleservices Limited|
|Education||High School or Graduated|
|Monthly Salary||5000 AED|
|Benefits||UAE Labor Law|
|Posted on||29th December 2017|
Customer Service or Call Center Jobs in Dubai 2017 Walk in Interview Tomorrow
- Preferably candidates with high school or graduate degree.
- Prior working experience is mandatory whether home country or UAE.
- Must have excellent communication skills in Arabic and English both written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS office and have a good command on typing speed with accuracy.
- Visit visa or tourist visa must be valid at least for the next one month.
- Sponsorship or family visa-passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts.
- Available to join us immediately.
How To Apply For Call Center Jobs in Dubai?
A walk-in interview is going to be conducted tomorrow on Tuesday, 02nd January 2018 and will remain continue until 03rd January 2018 for its given time frame which you can find below. If you are the one interested candidate and you have chosen this field as a passion then we are requesting you to carry the following documents at the time of interview in which documents are curriculum vitae, passport color copy and visa color copy.
Interview Details For Call Center Jobs in Dubai:
Interview Date: 02nd Jan & 03rd Jan 2018
Timing: 09:30 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue: Ground and 1st Floor, Building # 8, Cupola Teleservices Dubai, Manama Road, Dubai Outsource Zone near Al Maktoum Airport.
Contact: 04 3662000, 04 3662002
Please use this google map for further assistance. This will help you a lot to find the address more thoroughly https://goo.gl/maps/PauBShoMxm22
Important Note: Please do not attend an interview if you have been interviewed before.