On the date of today, we will discuss with you about new job offers for Call Center Jobs in Dubai Cupola Teleservices Walk in Interview Latest. Multiple job applications are being offered once again by CTS – Cupola Group known as a “Best Telecommunication Service Provider” seeking young, smart, talented, dynamic and most of all an experienced professional individual for the position of Customer Service Representative. Here we both prefer work experience either home country or UAE. Now let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Walk in Interview: Click Here
|Company Name||Cupola Teleservices Limited|
|Age Limit||Below 35|
|Education||High School or Graduated|
|Monthly Salary||3500 AED|
|Benefits||UAE Labor Law|
|Posted on||21st March 2018|
Customer Service or Call Center Jobs in Dubai 2018 Walk in Interview Tomorrow
- Preferably candidates with high school or graduate degree.
- Prior working experience is mandatory whether home country or UAE.
- Must have excellent communication skills in Arabic and English both written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS office and have a good command on typing speed with accuracy.
- Sponsorship or family visa-passport and and visa of self and sponsor must be valid for more than 6 months.
- Visit visa must be valid for at least a month.
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts and public holidays.
- Available to join us immediately.
How To Apply For Call Center Jobs in Dubai?
A walk-in interview is going to be conducted tomorrow on Sunday, 18th March 2018 and will remain continue until Thursday, 29th March 2018 according to the given time frame which you can find below. If you are the one interested candidate and you have chosen this field as a passion then we are requesting you to carry the following documents at the time of interview in which documents are curriculum vitae, passport color copy (valid for more than 6 months), color copy of employment or visit visa, good conduct certificate from home country which must be attested from ministry of Foreign Affairs and U.A.E Embassy in case you are on visit visa.
Interview Details For Call Center Jobs in Dubai:
Interview Date: 18th Mar & 29th Mar 2018 (Excluding Friday & Saturday)
Timing: 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Venue: Ground and 1st Floor, Building # 8, Cupola Teleservices Dubai, Manama Road, Dubai Outsource Zone near Al Maktoum Airport.
Contact: 04 3662000, 04 3662002
Please use this google map for further assistance. This will help you a lot to find the address more thoroughly https://goo.gl/maps/PauBShoMxm22
Important Note: Please do not attend an interview if you have been interviewed before.