DubaiVacancy.ae is going to unfold tremendeous opportunities which can accelerate your career growth. So let’s apply for Emirates Driving Institute Careers 2023 in Dubai. As a reputable institution in driver training, Emirates Driving Institute offers a range of rewarding positions in the field of Customer Service Representative, Light Vehicle Instructor and Motorcycle Riding Instructor. Therefore, a skilled and dedicated professional can join our team and contribute to shaping the industry. Let’s cover the rest of the details below.
|Institute Name:||Emirates Driving Institute|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||16th August 2023|
Emirates Driving Institute Careers: EDI Vacancies
About Emirates Driving Institute:
Emirates Driving Institute, established way back in 1991 by Ali Al Saloom, stands as a premier driving school in Dubai, nurturing road safety and empowering individuals with the skill of safe driving. With a strong commitment and excellence, it has evolved into a trusted name in driver training, offering comprehensive programs that not only impart driving skills but also foster responsible and confident drivers.
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Customer Service Representative – JOB Code 61||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Light Vehicle Instructor – JOB Code 60||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Motorcycle Riding Instructor – JOB Code 51||Dubai||Apply Now|
- Customer Service Representative is required to have Bachelor’s degree with proficient in computer knowledge such as MS Office. Moreover, good communication skills in English (written & verbal). Multilingual language will be an added advantage.
- Light Vehicle Instructor must have Higher Secondary School Certificate with holding a manual license for at least 3 years. Hindi/Urdu speaker with good communication skills in English (written & verbal) would be highly considered. Age bracket: 25-40 years old.
- Motorcycle Riding Instructor with valid UAE motorcycle riding license of minimum 3 years and UAE LMV driving license. Hindi/Urdu speaker with good communication skills in English (written & verbal) would be highly considered. Age bracket: 25-40 years old.
How To Apply For Emirates Driving Institute Careers?
- Visit Website: Go to the official EDI website and find the “Careers” or “Jobs” section.
- Read Descriptions: Review the job listings to find the positions that match your skills and interests.
- Follow Instructions: Carefully read and follow the application instructions provided for each job.
- Attach Documents: Prepare your updated resume/CV and any required documents.
- Submit Application: Complete the online application form and upload your documents as instructed.
- Prepare for Interview: If shortlisted, get ready for an interview process.
- Receive Offer Letter: Upon selection, you will receive a formal job offer from Emirates Driving Institute.
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: [email protected]
You May Checkout Other Relevant Jobs…
- Emirates Transport Careers
- Emirates Transport Driver Jobs
- Emirates Post Careers
- RTA Dubai Careers
- Dubai Taxi Jobs
- ZAJEL Careers
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.