Let’s come together to spread this good news to those who are in need of. Etisalat Academy Walk in Interview 2020 Latest Jobs Apply Online. Remarkable job applications are invited by the leading semi-government facilities management company name Etisalat which is now become the biggest geographical coverage network throughout the middle. Currently seeking young, well disciplined, hard work, sincere, caliber and most importantly specialized for the following positions seen below. If you are one of them who is eagerly looking for a job then you must take a look into it. Let’s read its rest of requirements below in details.
For Daily Walk in Interview: Click Here
|Company Name||Etisalat Academy|
|Salary Range||Unspecified (Update)|
|Posted Date||13th September 2019|
Etisalat Academy Walk in Interview New Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|7)||Senior Civil Technicians|
|13)||Senior Civil Riggers|
|14)||Senior Telecom Riggers|
|17)||Structure Cabling Technicians|
- Electrician/Sr. Electrician must hold Electrical Diploma with at least 3-5 years experience in electrical, civil, & telecom projects.
- Cable Jointers must hold Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Diploma with at least 3 years of experience in optical
- Cabling Technicians required to have at least 3 years of experience in cable pulling (fibre/copper/conduits).
- Cable Engineers must hold B.S Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engineering with at least 3-5 years of experience as civil engineer, productivity and completion of cable works teams of telecom projects.
- Telecom Technician must hold Electrical/Telecom Diploma with 3 years of experience in telecom projects for IBS in-building DAS/Wi-Fi.
- Telecom Engineers must hold Electrical Engineering degree with at least 5 years of experience as telecom
- Sr. Civil Technicians must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of experience in civil works i.e, cable tray, tower
erection, foundation etc.
- Civil Foreman must hold Civil Diploma with at least 3 years of experience as a Foreman in telecom/civil
- Civil Supervisors must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of supervisory experience in cable tray, tower erection, foundations etc.
- Surveyor must hold Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering Diploma with 3 years of
experience in ISP/OSP project surveys.
- Building Inspectors must hold Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Diploma with at least 3 years of
experience in mobile access network systems.
- Project Engineers must hold Engineering Degree with 5 years of experience in project engineer works within
OSP telecom projects.
- Sr. Civil Riggers must hold Civil Diploma with 3 years of experience in civil rigging.
- Sr. Telecom Riggers must hold IT/Electronics Diploma with 3 years of experience in telecom project rigging.
- IBS Technicians must be diploma holders with at least 3 years of working experience in installation and maintenance customer apparatus/equipment and systems and splicing of fibre optic cables.
- IBS Supervisors must be diploma holders with at least 3 years of working experience in overseeing the work done by technicians and coordinators who are required to install, maintain operations of customer apparatus/equipment and systems and splicing of fibre in different locations.
- Structure Cabling Technician must hold diploma in Electrical/Telecom with minimum of 3 years of experience in structural cable testing using fluke analyzer/fibre testing (OTDR)/structure cable termination in MTR 42U Rack & FTR 32U Rack/Telecom inside Plan (ISP) Cabling works.
How To Apply For Etisalat Academy Walk in Interview?
Etisalat Academy Walk in Interview will be conducted on this Friday, 16th August 2019 and it will remain continue further until the next day Sunday, 15th September 2019 according to the given time frame. If you are an interested and passionate candidate in any of the following job and you strongly believe that you can perform your duty exceptionally according to previous experience record then it’s a great pleasure to invite you to attend our walk in interview. We need you here along with your Updated CV, 2 Passport Size Photographs, Diploma, Driving License, Training Certificates, Emirates ID, Conduct Certificate/Police Clearance, Passport & Visa Copy. Wish you all the very best! 🙂
Interview Schedule For Etisalat Academy Jobs
Interview Date: 16th Aug – 15th Sept 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Location: Etisalat Academy, Ground Floor, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311), Exit 60, Nearest Ministry of Health Head Office, Muhaisnah 2, Dubai.