We found you here, which means you have a keen interest in the field of Data Entry Operator. Right? Have you ever applied for Data Entry Jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi 2023 but were unsuccessful? If yes! Then you don’t need to be worried. Because here individuals can find a list of never-ending opportunities where both fresh graduates and experienced candidates both are eligible, depending on the availability of jobs. So let’s kickstart your career today by sharing some more useful information with you before exploring real-time vacancies.
|Data Entry Operator
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Typing Speed (Average Accuracy)
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|December 11, 2023
Data Entry Jobs in Dubai: Walk in Interviews
Here are some facts that I want to share with you: Data Entry Operator is one of the most in-demand jobs ever found on the internet and everywhere in the world you are living right now. Whether it is online or offline, part-time or full-time, the vast majority of people would love to do it because it requires less expertise and almost no experience.
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Undoubtedly, Data Entry is a vast field that is not limited to just a single task. It is an entry-level job that requires some basic skills in photocopying, printing, faxing, emailing, filing, telephone operation, typing, MS Office, and basic English interaction skills, which can increase your chances of getting hired. Being a data entry clerk, your responsibility revolves around entering the data into the computerized database provided by the company and keeping them maintained and up to date as per required.
- Applicants must hold at least a high school or equivalent degree, depending on the job requirements.
- They must be well-versed in computer literacy, including Excel and Data Entry.
- A good typing speed with approximately 90% to 95% accuracy is required.
- A good command of MS Office and data programs is also necessary.
How To Apply For Data Entry Jobs in Dubai?
We want to assure you that you will regularly find a list of top-class Data Entry Operator vacancies with detailed information below. So it’s our humble request to take a few moments to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before sending your resume. Wishing you all the best!
Top 20 Data Entry Interview Questions & Answers (Watch Video)
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Data Entry Operator
Supermarket Name: Cart Supermarket LLC
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: 1500 AED per month
- Required Minimum 2 years of Retail supermarket experience in Dubai.
- Knowledge of Local vendors.
- Knowledge of Receiving SOP.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office (Ms word, Excel, Power point).
- Maintain accuracy in data entry.
- Must have a Data entry software knowledge (e.g.SAP, MY COM, DYNAMICS NAV, ERP, MY INVENTORY).
- Must have knowledge of LPO- Local purchase order, GRN- Goods Receive note, GRV –Goods Return Voucher.
- Time Management.
- Salary and other company benefits will be discussed upon interview.
Interview Date: 12th December 2023
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Interview Location: Cart Supermarket Head Office, Dubai Investment Park #1, Dubai.
Location Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/KwHHH2jdwTkGZJfNA
Data Operator cum Office Assistant – Female
Work Location: Dubai
Nationality: Indian National
Visa Type: Father or Husband Sponsorship Visa
Email CV: [email protected]
Date Posted: 28th November 2023
Feel Free To Explore Other Relevant Job Listings!
- Office Boy Jobs in Dubai 2023: Offered Visa Plus Good Salary
- Security Guard Jobs in Dubai 2023: Indian-Pakistani-Others
- Cashier Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi For Factories and Hotels
- Packing Helper Jobs in Dubai 2023: Selective Nationalities
- Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023: Offered Visa & Salary
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job