Are you an extremely skilled driver with extensive work experience? However, you may be unhappy with your current job, which may not fulfill your basic needs due to low pay. Now, you are eagerly looking forward to reapplying for Driver Jobs in Dubai 2023, where you will receive a substantial salary at the end of each month. Let me assure you that this is not just an attention-grabbing portion of the paragraph, but rather it compels you to read further. Below, you will find a list of both low- and high-paying full-time and part-time jobs in the driving field. So, let’s get started.
|Job Position:||Taxi Driver/Delivery Boy/Heavy Driver|
|Work Location:||Dubai & Sharjah|
|Job Type:||Part-Time, Full Time & Contractual|
|Job Category:||Walk-in Interviews + Instant Hiring|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Driving License:||With UAE valid driving license|
|Core Skills:||Routes, Locations & Shortcuts|
|Language Skills:||Basic English Speaking|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||14th September 2023|
Driver Jobs in Dubai: Discover Multiple Vacancies
Driver Job Responsibilities:
Undoubtedly, drivers work as taxi drivers, bus drivers, and delivery drivers, where their responsibility goes beyond just driving well. There are many core skills that are considered before hiring, especially a valid UAE driving license, prior driving records, and the number of penalties, which will prove your driving skills and determine if you are a good or bad driver.
Being a driver, you must be physically fit and mentally relaxed, as you may be required to drive long hours, which can sometimes be exhausting and as well as challenging. Apart from this, effective time management skills will help you to complete your work efficiently. For example, a truck driver must be able to load and unload cargo, a delivery person must ensure the timely delivery of food, and a taxi driver must know the fastest route to reach the destination within a specified time frame.
- Prior experience as a driver is required, depending on the availability of jobs.
- Having a good knowledge of the routes and shortcuts in the UAE is necessary.
- Being able to read, write, and speak basic English is necessary. Although proficiency in Arabic is a plus point.
- We have set specific age brackets, which can be viewed based on the availability of jobs.
How To Apply For Driver Jobs in Dubai?
If any individuals have a strong interest in applying for any of the following jobs and strongly believe that their profile aligns with the requirements, then we are more than welcome you to be here. You are requested to forward your completed resume along with a copy of your valid UAE driving license to the following email address provided below or make a phone call. Wishing you the best of luck on your new journey as a driver. Drive safely and enjoy the ride!
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Dubai Taxi Corporation (Multiple Vacancies)
1) Taxi Drivers
2) Bike Riders
Work Location: Dubai
Nationality: All Nationalities
Education: High School/diploma or equivalent
Taxi Driver’s License: UAE/GCC/HCL & NO LICENSE
Bike Rider’s License: UAE driving license
Gender: Male & Female
Average Earning: 3000 – 5000 AED per month
Benefits: 35% Commission + Health Insurance + Accommodation
Job Requirements For Taxi Drivers & Bike Riders:
- Taxi Drivers holding a valid UAE, GCC, or HCL license, or even those without a driving license, will be highly consideration.
- Bike Riders with a valid UAE motorbike license will be strongly preferred. Moreover, they will be compensated with 7.5 AED per delivery. The ideal candidate should fall within the age bracket of 23-50 years old.
- Candidates must have extensive knowledge of all locations and shortcuts within the city.
- A taxi driver can expect to earn a monthly average of 3000 – 5000 dirhams.
- All nationalities will be given preference.
- Applicants must currently be residing within the UAE to be eligible.
- The age requirement is as specified above.
Interview Date: Friday, 22nd September 2023
Interview Timing: 07:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Interview Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline # 04 2626003 & 04 2626565
- A copy of the residence/visit visa
- A copy of the UAE national ID
- A copy of the driving license
- A copy of the passport
- A copy of the CV
- Three photographs (with a white background)
Limousine Drivers (Male & Female)
Company Name: Limousine Corporate Services
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: Attractive Salary
Benefits: Commission + Accommodation
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience in the UAE.
- Age between 25 to 50 years old.
- Thorough knowledge of Dubai’s locations is essential.
Interview Date: 14th Sep – 20th Sep 2023
Interview Timing: 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Interview Location: Dumay Business Services Gate #6, Ground Floor, Al Barsha Mall, Dubai.
Important Note: Only candidates who meet the specified qualifications will be considered for the interview.
Company Name: Xad Technologies LLC
Work Location: Sharjah
Experience: Candidates with 5 years of experience
Driving License: With valid UAE driving license
Salary: 1800 AED per month
Interview Date: 14th Sep – 16th Sep 2023
Interview Timing on Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Interview Timing on Sat: 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Interview Location: Office #504, Mohamed Al Mulla Tower, Al Nahda, Sharjah.
Company Name: AGC
Work Location: Dubai
Salary Range: 2500 – 3000 AED per month
- With UAE Driver’s License #3.
- At least 2 years experience in Valet Parking.
Interview Date: Thursday, 14th September 2023
Interview Timing: 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM
Interview Location: Room #509, The Dome Tower, Cluster N, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Dubai.
You May Checkout Other Relevant Jobs…
- Dubai Taxi Jobs
- Emirates Driving Institute Careers
- Abu Dhabi Motors Careers
- Sharjah Taxi Jobs
- One Road Taxi LLC Careers
- Arabia Taxi Dubai Jobs
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.