If you are desperately looking forward to working as a freelancer or working in a corporate job by applying for Web or Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah or anywhere within the UAE then stick to this post. If you want to be a freelancer then you must have your own website and a large number of portfolios you ever worked for. You must be a highly dedicated professional to provide all the solutions under one roof. And if you are looking for a corporate job then a proven experience letter would be highly considered.
|Dubai & Sharjah
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|24th October 2023
Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Web & Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
You are responsible for creating creative designs that meet the client’s criteria and budget. Your job entails carefully listening to the client’s requirements, understanding their needs, and fulfilling their demands within a specified deadline. As a passionate designer, you should have practical experience in crafting web interface layouts, banners, logos, business cards, flyers, packaging, and various print collateral. Before delivering them, ensure that each element appears professional and aligns with the requirements provided by clients or the company.
- High School degree or equivalent diploma would be highly considered.
- Having extensive prior experience in a similar role is essential.
- Candidates are required to possess a diverse range of skill sets.
- Familiarity with unique designing and staying up-to-date with the latest trends is a must.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation skills are desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills are essential.
How To Apply For Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai?
If you believe you have the capability to apply for the following jobs and possess an extensive range of core skill sets in areas such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, Video Animation, HTML, CSS, etc., we kindly request you to forward your complete resume along with the required documents to the following email address. All the very best!
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Graphic Designer – Male
Supermarket Name: Super Bonanza Hypermarket LLC
Work Location: Sharjah
Nationality: Indian National
Benefits: Accommodation + Company Visa + Health Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of relevant GCC experience require in supermarket/hypermarket sector.
- Proficiency in graphic design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite & Illustrator.
- Strong artistic skills and creativity.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Interview Date: 24th Oct – 26th Oct 2023
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Interview Location: Super Bonanza Hypermarket LLC, University Road, Old Defence R/A, Muweilah, Sharjah.
Contact Person: Ms. Siva
Contact: 056 5449243
Graphic Designers (Commercial Flyer)
Company Name: Al Madeena Printing Press LLC
Work Location: Dubai
- A degree in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field (or equivalent professional experience).
- Proficiency in design software, including Adobe Creative Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Strong graphic design skills, with a portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and client interaction abilities.
- A passion for design and a creative mindset.
- Knowledge of offset printing processes and requirements is a plus.
- Prior experience in a design role, especially in a printing or offset printing environment, is advantageous.
Interview Date: Tuesday, 24th October 2023
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Interview Location: Al Madeena Printing Press, Al Qusais, Industrial Area #4, Dubai.
You May Checkout Other Relevant Jobs…
- Sales & Marketing Jobs in Dubai: Latest Vacancies
- SEO Jobs in Dubai 2023 For UAE Tech Companies | Apply Online
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job