As we are all aware that Dubai is going to the fastest phase of construction projects each and every days and seems the construction will remain unstoppable for the next 5 to 10 years. And during this time, If you are extremely professional with having extensive numbers of experience then you must thankful yourself first and apply confidently for Plumber Jobs in Dubai. If you somehow consider that may take your career to the next level. So let’s jump over the following rest of details below.
For More Plumber Jobs: Click Here
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Language Skills||English (Basic)|
|Salary Range||2000 – 4000 AED /month (Not Confirm)|
|Last Updated||10th September 2020|
Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Plumber Job Description
- Must be familiar and can understand the repairing and installation of plumbing equipment.
- Prepare a record of work or assignment and maintain the record to collect money.
- Install water piping systems and underground storm sanitary.
- Install pressure tanks, pumps and pressure kits.
- Fix fixtures leaks and test pipe systems.
- Repair toilets, sinks, and tubs.
- Install fittings and valves.
- Fix controls and piping.
- Fix Water heaters.
- Holding a high school degree along with field related diploma would be highly considered.
- Having a good number of proven work experience would be preferred.
- Having the core capability to diagnose the problem and fix them quickly.
- Must be a young, smart, hard worker, sincere and most importantly punctual.
How To Apply For Plumber Jobs in Dubai?
Let’s make sure you that, below you would able to find some of jobs with the contact numbers while rest of them with the email addresses. Therefore, those are serious individuals with the following core skills and having the ability to fulfill them intelligently are requested to forward your complete resume along with the required documents at the following email below or make a phone call. Wishing you a very best of luck! 🙂
Plumbers (10 Nos.)
Company Name: GMP Technical Services
Education: Equivalent Degree/Diploma
Experience: UAE/Gulf experience
Interview Date: 10th Sept – 16th Sept 2020 (Except Friday)
Timing: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Location: GMP Technical Services, Al Asayel Street, Near Emirates Tower, Behind Blue Tower, Al Satwa, Business Bay, Dubai.
Contact Person: Mr. Jose
Contact #056 4113769
Contact Person: Mr. Bigneshwar
Contact #056 4041266
Plumbers (5 Nos.)
Company Name: OSCO SP Facility Management
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma
Experience: 2-5 years similar experience
Benefits: Transportation + Shared Accommodation
Interview Date: 11th Sept – 12th Sept 2020
Timing: 12:00 PM – 05:00 PM
Location: Office #204, 2nd Floor, Al Muhairi Plaza, Al Khabaisi, Deira, Dubai.
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact Person: Anupam Bhatnagar – HR/Admin
Contact #04 2241895