As we are all aware that Dubai is going to the fastest phase of construction projects each and every days and seems the construction will remain unstoppable for the next 5 to 10 years. And during this time, If you are extremely professional with having extensive numbers of experience then you must thankful yourself first and apply confidently for Plumber Jobs in Dubai. If you somehow consider that may take your career to the next level. So let’s jump over the following rest of details below.
For More Plumber Jobs: Click Here
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Education||High School/Field Diploma (Depending Upon Position)|
|Language Skills||English (Basic)|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Last Updated||22nd August 2019|
Maintenance Plumber Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Plumber Job Description
- Must be familiar and can understand the repairing and installation of plumbing equipment.
- Prepare a record of work or assignment and maintain the record to collect money.
- Install water piping systems and underground storm sanitary.
- Install pressure tanks, pumps and pressure kits.
- Fix fixtures leaks and test pipe systems.
- Repair toilets, sinks, and tubs.
- Install fittings and valves.
- Fix controls and piping.
- Fix Water heaters.
- Holding a high school degree along with field related diploma would be highly considered.
- Having a good number of proven work experience would be preferred.
- Having the core capability to diagnose the problem and fix them quickly.
- Must be a young, smart, hard worker, sincere and most importantly punctual.
How To Apply For Plumber Jobs in Dubai?
Let’s make sure you that, below you would able to find some of jobs with the contact numbers while rest of them with the email addresses. Therefore, those are serious individuals with the following core skills and having the ability to fulfill them intelligently are requested to forward your complete resume along with the required documents at the following email below or make a phone call. Wishing you a very best of luck! 🙂
Industry: Facilities Management Co
Experience: 2 years similar experience
Interview Date: 25th Aug – 26th Aug 2019
Timing: 04:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Location: Office Tower #2, Unit #1003, Mazyad Mall, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi.
Consultancy Name: People Perfect Advisory
Experience: 2 years UAE experience
Visa Status: Visit/Cancelled Visa
Working Hours: 12 hours a day
Working Days: 6 days a week
Monthly Salary: 1500 AED /-
Benefits: Transportation + Accommodation + Visa
Interview Date: Thursday, 22nd August 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Location: People Perfect Advisory, Office #C-604, 6th Floor, Ontario Tower, Near Business Bay Metro Station, Business Bay, Dubai.
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact: 058 9517448/058 9517449
Posted Date: 21st August 2019