Holding a high school or bachelor’s degree in hospitality management with having hands-on experience and the great numbers of core skill sets then this job might be for you 🙂 . Yes! You heard me right. Indeed! If you have a perfect profile that makes you eligible for Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Dubai. Then it would be honored for us to review your resume more closely. So wait no further and let’s jump over the rest of details below.
For More Restaurant Jobs: Click Here
|Job Position||Restaurant Supervisor/Manager|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Education||Bachelor’s/Diploma in Restaurant Management|
|Language Skills||Good Communication|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||2nd December 2019|
Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Restaurant Manager/Supervisor Job Description
Every restaurant faces a problem at some point. So as a restaurant manager or a key employee, you must have a solution to get rid of that difficult situation you have been stuck. A well-experienced individual knows very well how to turn an unhappy customer into happy ones. Request them to visit the restaurant and enjoy our hospitality once again. The position requires many responsibilities such as ensuring food quality, meals prepared and food serving on time, interview questions for hiring new staff members and make them trained to work.
- An individual must hold either a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in restaurant management.
- Having extensive numbers of work experience as a restaurant supervisor in the hospitality industry would be given preference.
- Having the following core skill sets one must have e.g, leadership, communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, overseeing operations, ordering and managing inventory etc.
- Hire and train new restaurant staff members and making sure that all of them have great potential to grow and succeed.
- Having a strong command over restaurant management software.
How To Apply For Restaurant Manager Jobs in Dubai?
We are looking forward to hiring an extremely qualified restaurant supervisor with having a similar qualification and extensive numbers of hands-on experience. If you are capable enough to meet the eligibility criteria then you are requested to scroll it down a bit and you would be able to find the list of Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman including email addresses and contact numbers. So let’s get started! Wish you a very best of luck! 🙂
Hotel Name: Golden Tulip Nihal Palace
Nationality: Russian, Filipino, Nepali & Indian
Experience: 1-2 years similar experience
Language Skills: English (Mandatory) & Arabic (Advantage)
Interview Date: 3rd Dec – 4th Dec 2019
Timing: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Location: Golden Tulip Nihal Palace Hotel, Opposite Al Emirates Post, Next To Al Riqqa Post Office, Near Clock Tower, Dubai.