If you have a high school graduation or bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, along with hands-on experience and a great number of core skill sets, then this job might be for you! Yes, you read that right. If you have a perfect profile that makes you eligible for Restaurant Manager Jobs in Dubai in 2023, then it would be an honor for us to review your resume more closely. So wait no further and let’s jump into the rest of the details below.
|Job Position:||Restaurant Supervisor/Manager|
|Job Location:||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Language Skills:||Proficiency in English|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||12th April 2023|
Restaurant Manager Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Restaurant Manager Job Description/Responsibilities
Every restaurant faces problems at some point. As a Restaurant Manager or Key Employee, it’s important to have solutions to get rid of the difficult situations you have been stuck in. Experienced individuals know how to turn unhappy customers into happy ones by inviting them back to the restaurant to enjoy our hospitality once again. The position requires many responsibilities, including ensuring food quality, timely meal preparation, and service, conducting interviews for hiring new staff members, and training them to work effectively.
- An individual must hold either a high school graduation or a bachelor’s degree in restaurant management.
- Preference will be given to those with extensive work experience as a restaurant supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The following core skill sets are a must: leadership, communication, interpersonal skills, time management, problem-solving, overseeing operations, ordering, managing inventory, etc.
- The role involves hiring and training new restaurant staff members, ensuring that they have great potential to grow and succeed.
- It is also important to have a strong command over restaurant management software.
How To Apply For Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Dubai?
We are seeking to hire an exceptionally qualified restaurant supervisor with the required qualifications and extensive hands-on experience. If you are capable enough to meet the eligibility criteria for restaurant jobs, then please scroll down to find the list of vacancies, including email addresses and contact numbers. So let’s get started! Wishing you all the best! 🙂
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
Company Name: Feels Juice Bar & Kitchen
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Presentable & Unique
- Healthy Food lover
- Likes to interact with customers
- Multilingual is preferred!
Email CV: [email protected]
Date Posted: 11th April 2023
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: With minimum 1 year of local experience in a Standalone restaurant is a must
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Email CV: [email protected]
Date Posted: 10th April 2023
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.