Let’s explore the promising job opportunities announced by Union Coop Careers 2023 in Dubai. If you are desperately looking out for supermarket jobs, Union Coop has the right choice for you to lift up your career instantly in the hypermarket industry. Union Coop is on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals, so get ready to step into a dynamic work environment and present a range of roles includes Cashier, Security Guard, Supermarket Manager, Butcher, Fishmonger, etc. Only apply for those which match your skills and interests. Now let’s jump into the rest of the details below.
|Supermarket Name:||Union Coop Hypermarket|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||28th September 2023|
Union Coop Careers 2023: Multiple Vacancies
About Union Coop:
Union Coop Hypermarket is a leading retail cooperative in Dubai, founded way back in 1982, by visionary UAE nationals who aimed to provide high-quality products at affordable prices. With the passage of time, Union Coop has grown significantly in the retail industry. Today, it’s a key player in the retail sector, contributing to both economic growth and community well-being.
- Cashiers – UAE National (Male & Female): Must be freshers with a high school degree.
- Legal Counsel – UAE National (Male): Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of experience in a legal role, providing legal advice and support in commercial, corporate, properties and constructions, insurance & re-insurance laws in the UAE.
- Senior Category Executive (Male & Female): Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in the same role. Having core knowledge of Category Management, Supplier Relationship, Purchase Management, and Management Information System – MIS Reporting would be highly preferred.
- Assistant Category Manager (Male & Female): Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in the same role. Having core knowledge of local and foreign purchase markets and supplier evaluation.
- Data Analytics Section Manager (Male & Female): Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in the same role. Having core knowledge of category management, pricing strategy, and data analysis and analytical tools.
How To Apply For Union Coop Hypermarket Careers?
Visit Website: Go to the official Union Coop Hypermarket website.
Read Responsibilities: Please carefully read the job responsibilities.
Register Account: Create a secure account on the Union Coop’s career portal.
Attach Documents: Upload your updated CV and other required documents as specified.
Submit Application: Fill out the application form with accurate information and submit it.
Prepare for Interview: If shortlisted, prepare for an interview and review the role thoroughly.
We kindly request all of you to carefully follow the steps and submit your resumes for Union Coop Hypermarket. Wish you all the best!
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Cashier (UAE National)||UAE||Apply Now|
|Legal Counsel (UAE National)||UAE||Apply Now|
|Senior Category Executive||UAE||Apply Now|
|Assistant Category Manager||UAE||Apply Now|
|Data Analytics Section Manager||UAE||Apply Now|
You May Checkout Other Relevant Jobs…
- Geant Hypermarket Careers
- Aswaaq Supermarket Careers
- Grandiose Supermarket Careers
- Nesto Hypermarket Careers
- LULU Hypermarket Careers
- Al Madina Hypermarket Careers
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.