DubaiVacancy.ae proud to present another hospital job announced for Zulekha Hospital Careers. Multiple applications are currently announced by Zulekha Healthcare Group which began its journey in the early ages of the 1960s in UAE by Dr. Zulekha Daud after medical education completion in India. Today it has become one of the leading healthcare brands across the Middle East and still is on an expansion drive. Currently looking for talented, well-disciplined, and highly educated professional staff for the following positions listed below. Now let’s move forward toward the rest of the details below.
|Hospital Name||Zulekha Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai & Sharjah|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||16th November 2022|
Zulekha Hospital Careers (Latest Job Vacancies)
Zulekha Hospital Dubai Staff Nurse Vacancy UAE
Being a Nurse, you are responsible for taking care of sick and injured patients and providing them with medical and nursing care for those who are suffering from the sickness. To work as a nurse in any hospital, you are required to have a nursing education or DHA license along with 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role. Please be noted that submitting an application for the nurse will be considered in future openings.
Competitive Salary & Other Lucrative Benefits
- Attractive Salary and Excellent Working Conditions.
- Free Sharing Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Uniform
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 48 Hours Working in a week with a one-day public holiday
- Neonatologist preferably American Board (ABMS), UK CCT/Irish CCST & DM (Neonatology) with 8+ years of working experience in a reputed hospital would be highly considered.
- Candidate must hold MOH/DHA Active license/Evaluation certificate.
- Radiologist preferably MBBS, MS/MD with extensive years of relevant experience. Having UAE- MOH/DHA/HAAD license would be highly considered.
How To Apply For Zulekha Hospital Careers?
All valued candidates are requested to take a pen and paper or open a notepad on their mobile phone and note down that Zulekha Hospital is not conducting walk in interviews. Although, you are either walking with your CV or forwarding it to the following email below. Only shortlisted candidates would get notified for an interview. We wish you all the very best of luck! 🙂
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Neonatologist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Radiologist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.