If you have always wanted a government job with the best pay and benefits, then your wait might be over afterward. Here, we proudly present Emarat Careers 2024. Applications with tremendous pay are being offered by Emarat (Emirates General Petroleum Corporation), which was established way back in 1981, and over the last 35 years, Emarat has proven to be the UAE’s leading petroleum brand. Currently, we have immediate openings for various vacancies in the heart of Dubai and Sharjah. Now let’s continue reading on for the rest of the details below.
Job Description For Emarat UAE
|Emarat – Oil & Gas Company
|United Arab Emirates
|Full-Time to Contractual Jobs
|Entry-Level to Advanced-Level
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Must have previous experience
|Discuss during an interview
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|February 14, 2024
Emarat Careers: Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
About Emarat – Oil & Gas Company:
Emirates General Petroleum Corporation, also known as Emarat, is a leading oil and gas company that was established in the United Arab Emirates way back in 1981. The company is fully owned by the UAE government, which recognized the importance of oil and gas in the country’s economic growth and development. Over the years, Emarat has played a vital role in the UAE’s energy sector and has continued to expand its operations both domestically and internationally. The company is known for its commitment to providing high-quality fuel and oil products to its customers and for its efforts to promote sustainability and environmentally-friendly practices in its operations.
List Of OPEN Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Key Account Manager – Cards
|Senior Manager Corporate Finance
|Corporate Legal Specialist
Job Requirements For Key Accounts Manager – Cards:
- Knowledge of fleet business, understanding of technical aspects of fuel products Data analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years experience within Sales.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Distribution Industry preferred.
- Goal oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IT literate.
Job Requirements For Senior Manager Corporate Finance:
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- Certification of Public Accounts (CPA)/Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years experience within Treasury , Finance, Accounting and credit controls in a similar role.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry preferred.
- Through knowledge of financial instruments, and financial policies and procedures and IFRS.
- Thorough understanding of financial management principles and Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of UAE banking practices and having good network in banking circle.
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations in relation to financial practice and law.
Job Requirements For Corporate Legal Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Paralegal certificate and/or Legal Translation Certificate preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years experience within Corporate Legal Affairs.
- Knowledge of contract Law.
- Knowledge of general correspondence.
- General Office skills is needed.
Application Process For Emarat Careers?
If you are interested in Emarat jobs and passionate about any of the following fields, ensure that your profile is qualified to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above before sending it to us. Those candidates who are eligible are honored to be warmly welcomed to join our growth-oriented workplace by submitting your comprehensive resume to the email below or visiting the following link provided instead.
What Documents Do You Need To Carry?
Furthermore, you are advised to carry the original documents with you at the time of the interview;
- A copy of your CV/resume.
- Two passport-sized photographs (with a white background).
- Educational certificates.
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your visa.
- A driving license (if applicable for the job).
- An experience letter (if available).
Please note that your resume will only be accepted until the job application submission deadline, which will not be extended later for sure. Wishing you all the best!
Feel Free To Explore Other Relevant Job Listings!
- SEWA Careers 2024 Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority Jobs
- DEWA Careers 2024: Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Jobs
- Emirates Petroleum Drilling Careers 2024 New Oil & Gas Jobs
- ADNOC Careers 2024: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs
- ENOC Careers Dubai 2024: Emirates National Oil Company Jobs
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job