Get Dubai Taxi Corporation Careers Taxi Driver For Pakistani Indian Nationality. Dubai Taxi Corporation (RTA) is hiring Taxi Driver for all nationalities, whether Pakistani or Indian or from another country. However, it is a monthly commission based job. An average monthly commission salary is 4,000 to 6,000 AED. According to roads and transport authority, to become a permanent driver you need fulfill certain prerequisites in which includes a valid driving license and passport, UAE resident, already trained for driving a car, prior working experience, age between 21 to 45 years old, at least speak English a little bit.
For More Taxi Driver Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Taxi Corporation (RTA)
|Commission Based Job
|1st April 2015
Dubai Taxi Corporation Careers For Taxi Driver
Taxi Driver Job Description
You are responsible for greeting customer, pickup and drop them at the destination point carefully. While driving a taxi, You need to follow all the traffic rules and regulation according to the UAE law.
- Greet customers politely.
- Picking up and deliver them from one place to another in a cab.
- Ask them for their destination area and make sure the direction using GPS.
- Turn on taximeter and once you drop off, collect the right fare from the customer and return change.
- Taking the fastest and safest ways in order to avoid traffic congestion and thus, you can save precious time of the customer.
- Load and unload customer’s luggage. If required!
- Keep clean your car in order to get customers. Otherwise, no one willing to go with an untidy taxi.
- UAE/GCC/Home Country/Pakistani valid driving license is mandatory.
- Currently, you must be on visit visa and it’s been valid for more than a month.
- Age between 21 to 45 years old and pass several exams.
- Proven previous working experience in a similar position.
- Ability to speak a little bit English.
How To Apply For Dubai Taxi Corporation Careers Walk in Interview?
Ideal candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai for Pakistani then please send your complete CV.
Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office No. M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira Dubai, Near to Abu Hail Metro Station and Opposite Sana Building.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job