Are you looking forward to searching for cool jobs in the big shopping place here in Dubai and UAE? Well, you are in luck! Mall of Emirates Careers 2024 can help you out in finding the newest and best jobs in the shopping mall world. We want to help you out in discovering lots of fun jobs here. No matter if you like sales, merchandiser, valet parking driver, security guard, stores, hotels, or working behind the scenes, we have something for you. Let’s take a look below at all the different and great job options for you in 2023.
|Mall Of The Emirates
|Dubai & UAE
|UAE Nationals & Non-UAE Nationals
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|February 6, 2024
Mall Of Emirates Careers 2024: Hiring For NEW Vacancies
About Mall Of The Emirates:
Mall of the Emirates, a renowned shopping and entertainment destination located in Dubai, was founded way back in 2005. It was envisioned by Majid Al Futtaim, a visionary entrepreneur, and is known for its iconic features, including the world-famous Ski Dubai indoor ski resort and a wide array of high-end retail stores. With its blend of luxury shopping, dining, and leisure activities, Mall of the Emirates stands as a symbol of innovation and luxury in the heart of the city.
List Of OPEN Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Store Manager – Mall of Emirates Man
|Client Advisor – Mall of the Emirates
Eligibility Criteria For Store Manager:
- 7-10 years’ experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a top-location management of a retail luxury business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Strong selling and communication skills are necessary.
- Excellent relationships skills, self-reliant, friendly and patient.
- Leadership, confidence, organization, professionalism.
- Strong customer orientation skills.
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking.
- Computer skills and Retail management system knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry.
- Fluent English. Additional languages are a plus.
Eligibility Criteria For Client Advisor:
- 2+ years’ experience in Fashion/Luxury sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Passion for retail and fashion trends.
- Excellent communication skills, self-reliant, friendly and patient.
- Organization, professionalism, self-confidence.
- Fluent English, additional languages will be a plus.
How To Apply For Mall Of Emirates Careers?
Multiple job opportunities at Mall of Emirates are just a few clicks away, ready for you to apply. It is a breeze to apply through the official link provided below. You are just one step away in joining a dynamic team at this retail and leisure hub. Take the first step towards your dream journey, grab it and make your application today. Your future at Mall of Emirates awaits! Don’t miss a chance to be part of something extraordinary. Apply today through the official link and take the next ride towards a fulfilling career at Mall of Emirates. Wish you all the best!
Feel Free To Explore Other Relevant Job Listings!
- Dubai Mall Careers 2024: Apply For REAL Dubai Mall Jobs Today
- Dubai Aquarium Careers and Jobs Current Vacancies Apply
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job