Thank you for being here to apply for Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023. We know you are highly interested and desperately want to offer your incredible service to the organization where your talent can be recognized and appreciated. In return, you will receive a generous paycheck for the service you have provided by working for 30 days straight. We kindly request that you continue reading this post and review the remaining details below.
|Job Position:||Office Assistant|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Core Skills:||Computer Literate|
|Language Skills:||Basic in English Speaking|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||2nd August 2023|
Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Office Assistant is a higher-level job than Office Boy, where Office Assistants are responsible for performing several tasks daily as per the instructions given by the organization. These tasks include photocopying, faxing, scanning, printing documents, managing incoming and outgoing email correspondence with clients, maintaining an accurate office filing system, interacting with office staff, preparing invoices, updating the database, tracking documents until they reach their final destination, retrieving information from the database when requested, typing documents, and reporting to the manager and liaising with banks.
- An individual must hold either a high school degree or a diploma.
- Have 1-2 years of proven working experience in the same field.
- Freshers can also submit their resumes based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below.
- Applicants must be computer literate, have the ability to interact with clients, and, most importantly, be a multitasker.
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai?
To perform all the given job responsibilities, you must be a multitasker and have extensive prior work experience. You should also be highly proficient in English communication. Only candidates with an experienced background can move forward in the application process. However, freshers can also apply based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below. Wishing you all the very best of luck!
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Office Assistant/Office Boy
Company Name: Hemnet Properties LLC
Industry: Real Estate Company
Work Location: Dubai
Salary: Up to 2000 AED per month inclusive of fixed allowances
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience as an Office Boy.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Jolly and trustworthy personality.
- Any educational qualification is preferred.
- Can join immediately.
- Willing to wear a corporate dress or semi-formal attire.
- Clean the office at the start of the day.
- Welcoming visitors.
- Preparing Coffee & Tea for Staff & Visitors.
- Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption.
- Answers the telephone if necessary.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Distribute/deliver mail, correspondences, documents, and others to the person’s concern.
- Assisting office staff as requested.
Email CV: [email protected]
Date Posted: 2nd August 2023
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.