Thank you for being here to apply for Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023. We know you are highly interested and desperately want to offer your incredible service to the organization where your talent can be recognized and appreciated. In return, you will receive a generous paycheck for the service you have provided by working for 30 days straight. We kindly request that you continue reading this post and review the remaining details below.
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Basic in English Speaking
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|December 14, 2023
Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Office Assistant is a higher-level job than Office Boy, where Office Assistants are responsible for performing several tasks daily as per the instructions given by the organization. These tasks include photocopying, faxing, scanning, printing documents, managing incoming and outgoing email correspondence with clients, maintaining an accurate office filing system, interacting with office staff, preparing invoices, updating the database, tracking documents until they reach their final destination, retrieving information from the database when requested, typing documents, and reporting to the manager and liaising with banks.
- An individual must hold either a high school degree or a diploma.
- Have 1-2 years of proven working experience in the same field.
- Freshers can also submit their resumes based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below.
- Applicants must be computer literate, have the ability to interact with clients, and, most importantly, be a multitasker.
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai?
To perform all the given job responsibilities, you must be a multitasker and have extensive prior work experience. You should also be highly proficient in English communication. Only candidates with an experienced background can move forward in the application process. However, freshers can also apply based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below. Wishing you all the very best of luck!
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Company Name: Pact Employment Services
Work Location: Emirates Hills, Dubai
Salary: Up to 4500 AED per month
- Candidates with minimum 1-2 years of experience in office administration.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Advanced Excel.
- UAE driving license is a must.
- Preferred Immediate joiners.
Subject: Please share your CVs with the subject line “Office Assistant”
Send Your CV to: [email protected]
Date Posted: December 13, 2023
Feel Free To Explore Other Relevant Job Listings!
- Office Boy Jobs in Dubai 2023: Offered Visa Plus Good Salary
- Packing Helper Jobs in Dubai 2023: Selective Nationalities
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai 2023: Indians & Pakistanis Nationals
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone for job applications, interview tests, or job interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment under any circumstances.
Disclaimer & TOS: DubaiVacancy.ae is an exclusive platform designed to help job seekers. We prohibit any endorsement that demands money and strongly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. If you notice deception or fraud, please send us an email at [email protected], Cc [email protected]. For further details, please read the rest of the terms of service.Report job