Finally, we are back once again with new vacancies for Dubai Taxi Jobs in 2023. The Dubai Taxi Corporation, a well-reputed company, is offering applications for all nationalities for taxi drivers through walk-in interviews. The candidates must have a valid UAE, GCC, HCL, or equivalent driving license and qualifications as mentioned below. The basic salary is around 2000 AED per month, along with a lucrative commission as per UAE labor law. Let me now provide the further requirements in detail.
|Company Name||Dubai Taxi Corporation|
|Education||High School/diploma or equivalent|
|Taxi Driver’s License||UAE/GCC/HCL & NO LICENSE|
|Bike Rider’s License||UAE driving license|
|Age Limit||23-50 years old|
|Gender||Males & Females|
|Basic Salary||2000 AED /month + Commission (update)|
|Benefits||Health Insurance + Accommodation Provided|
|Last Updated on||25th February 2023|
Dubai Taxi Jobs Walk in Interview By 2023
Top 10 Dubai Taxi Driver Interview Questions & Answers 2023 | Q&A
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
Bike Riders & Dubai Taxi Driver Salary – Eligibility Criteria:
- Taxi Drivers either with a UAE or GCC or HCL license or with no driving license would be highly considered.
- Bike Riders with a valid UAE motorbike license would be highly preferred. Furthermore, 7.5 AED per delivery would be paid.
- The candidates must be familiar with all the locations and shortcuts within the city.
- A taxi driver’s basic salary would be 2000 dirhams per month, plus commission.
- Preference would be given to all nationalities for sure.
- Candidates must be available within the UAE in order to be eligible.
- The age bracket is specified above.
How To Apply For Dubai Taxi Jobs?
The walk-in interview will be conducted starting tomorrow and may continue until the end of this month. Interested candidates can go to the specified location to submit their CVs or attend a face-to-face interview for the position of a Dubai taxi driver. Don’t forget to bring the required documents with you when attending the interview. We wish you all the best for your walk-in interview! 🙂
What Documents Are Required for the Application Process?
- A copy of the residence/visit visa.
- A copy of the UAE national ID.
- A copy of the driving license.
- A copy of the passport.
- A copy of the resume.
- Three photographs (with a white background).
Important Dates To Remember: Schedule For Taxi Driver Interviews
Interview Date: Friday, 3rd March 2023
Interview Timing: 07:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Interview Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: [email protected]
Whatsapp Only# 050 7383383
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.