On the date of today, you are going to be offered an amazing opportunity for Emirates Flight Catering Careers 2019 Announced New Jobs Dubai. Emirates Flight Catering is the largest catering service provider since 2003 which providing its service to all airlines which are based at Dubai International Airport. Today it has announced vacancies for experienced professionals for the following positions seen below that needs to be filled with an equivalent degree or diploma. So let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Airline Jobs: Click Here
|Caterer Name||Emirates Flight Catering|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Positions (Update)|
|Posted Date||7th December 2019|
Emirates Flight Catering Careers Current Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Commis Chef||8) HR Business Partner|
|2) Waiter/Waitress||9) Housekeeping Supervisor|
|3) Transport Supervisor||10) Housekeeping Attendant|
|4) FPO Team Member||11) Demi Chef (Continental Kitchen)|
|5) Sourcing Specialist||12) OPS Efficiency Assistant Manager|
|6) Marketing Manager (Cuisine Solutions)||13) F&B Assistant Supervisor|
|7) Internship||Finished 🙂|
- Commis Chef preferably high school degree with having 2 years of experience in areas of culinary field.
- Waiter/Waitress preferably high school or equivalent with having extensive knowledge of foods and beverages items.
- Transport Supervisor preferably high school or equivalent with having 4 years of experience in managing and supervising drivers, logistics and service led departments.
- FPO Team Member preferably high school with having 1 year food industry experience.
- Sourcing Specialist must hold bachelor’s degree with having 5 years of relevant experience. In-depth knowledge of ERP system such as Oracle & SAP would be highly considered.
- Marketing Manager must hold bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or relevant with having 5 years of experience in channel/trade/product environment.
- Intern required for the largest airline catering industry.
- HR Business Partner must have bachelor’s degree in BA or HR, CIPD is desirable. Having 5 years of experience in leading HR business partner.
- Housekeeping Supervisor must hold diploma in hospitality or equivalent with having substantial experience in housekeeping or cleaning.
- Housekeeping Attendant preferably basic education along with numerical skills.
- Demi Chef preferably either high school or diploma in hotel management or culinary with having 3 years of experience in areas of culinary field.
- OPS Efficiency Assistant Manager preferably university graduate in industrial engineering with having 3 years of experience in a performance improvement/operations efficiency role.
- F&B Assistant Supervisor must be diploma holder in hotel management or equivalent with having hands-on experience in food and beverage industry.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English.
How To Apply For Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
We currently have an immediate opening for the following positions seen above for Emirates Flight Catering Careers. Interested candidates have 2 available options for applying either you forward your CV to the following email below or register your CV through our official website. Apart from this, we are receiving job applications until this end of May. So hurry up! Please be noted that only shortlisted candidate will receive an invitation by email, containing the date and location. We wish you a very best of luck! 🙂