On the date of today, you are going to be offered an amazing opportunity for Emirates Flight Catering Careers 2019 Announced New Jobs Dubai. Emirates Flight Catering is the largest catering service provider since 2003 which providing its service to all airlines which are based at Dubai International Airport. Today it has announced vacancies for experienced professionals for the following positions seen below that needs to be filled with an equivalent degree or diploma. So let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Airline Jobs: Click Here
|Caterer Name||Emirates Flight Catering|
|Salary Range||1000 – 10,000+ AED /- (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||7th March 2019|
Emirates Flight Catering Careers Current Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Cleaning Supervisor||12) IT Security (Senior Manager)|
|2) Cleaning Manager||13) Finance Specialist|
|3) Team Leader (Cleaning Services)||14) Senior HR Business Partner|
|4) Demi Chef||15) Pricing Analyst|
|5) F&B Assistant Manager||16) Housing & Regulatory Affairs (Senior Manager)|
|6) Assistant Accountant (Costing)||17) Material Resource Planner (Food Point)|
|7) Revenue & Accounts Receivable||18) Senior Team Member (Main Store Receiving Bay)|
|8) Storekeeper (Ariline Bonded Stores)||19) Senior Manager (Food Production)|
|9) Brand Marketing Coordinator||20) BBSM Safety Assistant|
|10) IT Business Controller (IT Security)||21) BBSM Safety Specialist|
|11) Health & Dietetic Specialist||Finished 🙂|
- Cleaning Supervisor preferably A level or equivalent with 5 years of hands on experience in an in-flight catering unit.
- Cleaning Manager preferably graduate or diploma in any discipline with 7 years of prior work experience in a similar role.
- Team Leader (Cleaning Service) preferably high school or equivalent and have a strong ability to play role as a leadership.
- Demi Chef preferably high school or diploma in hotel management with 3 years of experience in culinary field.
- F&B Assistant Manager preferably diploma holder in hotel management or equivalent with having significant supervisory skills.
- Assistant Accountant preferably graduate in accounting or commerce with 3 years of cost accounting experience.
- Revenue & Accounts Receivable preferably accounts graduate with 3 years of experience in the areas of finance.
- Storekeeper required to have high school or equivalent with have a strong command of computer.
- Brand Marketing Coordinator preferably bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business administration or equivalent with extensive numbers of experience in a channel/trade/product environment.
- IT Business Controller preferably BE or bachelor’s degree in computer science, maths etc with at least 8 years of experience in IT Security.
- Rest of jobs would be fulfilled with similar qualification and experience.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English.
How To Apply For Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
We currently have an immediate opening for the following positions seen above for Emirates Flight Catering Careers. Interested candidates have 2 available options for applying either you forward your CV to the following email below or register your CV through our official website. Apart from this, we are receiving job applications until this end of March. So hurry up! Please be noted that only shortlisted candidate will receive an invitation by email, containing the date and location. We wish you a very best of luck! 🙂