On the date of today, you are going to be offered an amazing opportunity for Emirates Flight Catering Careers 2019 Announced New Jobs Dubai. Emirates Flight Catering is the largest catering service provider since 2003 which providing its service to all airlines which are based at Dubai International Airport. Today it has announced vacancies for experienced professionals for the following positions seen below that needs to be filled with an equivalent degree or diploma. So let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Airline Jobs: Click Here
|Caterer Name||Emirates Flight Catering|
|Salary Range||1000 – 10,000+ AED /- (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||20th May 2019|
Emirates Flight Catering Careers Current Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Sous Chef (F&B Airport)||11) Accountant|
|2) Commis Chef||12) Accommodation Supervisor (Male)|
|3) Senior F&B Manager||13) HR Business Partner|
|4) Executive Chef (Butchery)||14) Channel Marketing Specialist|
|5) F&B Supervisor||15) Quality Assistant|
|6) Waiter||16) Pavilion Supply Chain Manager|
|7) Waitress (F&B Outlets)||17) Learning & Development Specialist|
|8) Cleaning Supervisor||18) IT Business Controller|
|9) Assistant Accountant||19) Team Member (Environment)|
|10) Assistant Sales Manager||Finished 🙂|
- Sous Chef (F&B Airport) must hold hotel management or culinary degree with 5 years of field related experience.
- Commis Chef preferably high school with 2 years of experience in culinary field.
- Senior F&B Manager preferably bachelor’s degree in culinary or business administration with 8 years of experience in F&B.
- Executive Chef (Butchery) preferably bachelor’s degree or culinary degree with 10 years of similar experience.
- F&B Supervisor preferably diploma in hotel management or equivalent with 4-5 star hotel experience.
- Waiter preferably high school or diploma with 1-2 years experience in hospitality industry.
- Waitress (F&B Outlets) preferably high school or equivalent with hospitality industry experience would be given preference.
- Cleaning Supervisor preferably A level or equivalent with 5 years of hands on experience in an in-flight catering unit.
- Assistant Accountant preferably graduate in accounting or commerce with 3 years of cost accounting experience.
- Assistant Sales Manager preferably diploma or bachelor’s degree in business administration with 6 years of sales catering experience.
- Accountant preferably graduate in accounting or commerce with 5 years experience in the areas of finance.
- Accommodation Supervisor (Male) must hold diploma or equivalent with experience in managing a housing facility of staff accommodation.
- HR Business Partner preferably bachelor’s degree in business administration or HR with minimum 7 years of similar experience.
- Channel Marketing Specialist preferably bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business administration or equivalent with minimum 6 years of marketing experience.
- Quality Assistant preferably graduate/post graduate with 3 years of experience in quality control function in an ISO regulated environment.
- Pavilion Supply Chain Manager preferably bachelor’s degree in culinary with 5-7 years similar experience.
- Learning & Development Specialist preferably Masters/Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of learning & development division experience.
- IT Business Controller preferably BE or bachelor’s degree in computer science, maths etc with at least 8 years of experience in IT Security.
- Team Member (Environment) preferably high school or equivalent with 1 year of food industry experience.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in English.
How To Apply For Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
We currently have an immediate opening for the following positions seen above for Emirates Flight Catering Careers. Interested candidates have 2 available options for applying either you forward your CV to the following email below or register your CV through our official website. Apart from this, we are receiving job applications until this end of May. So hurry up! Please be noted that only shortlisted candidate will receive an invitation by email, containing the date and location. We wish you a very best of luck! 🙂