Good news for all the job seekers who somehow missed interviews before. Now you can attend walk in interviews by applying for Mohamed Hilal Group Careers. Mohamed Hilal Group is pleased to invite you to its walk-in interview opportunity once again for multiple foods and beverages vacancies in which Waiters/Waitresses, Head Waiter/Waitresses, Bussers, Cashiers, Hostess, Stewards, Bartenders, Sous Chefs, Chef de Partie and Commis. Now let’s move towards its rest of details below.
For More Restaurant Jobs: Click Here
|Company Name||Mohamed Hilal Group|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi (Update)|
|Experience||2 years UAE/GCC|
|Age Limit||Max 35 years old|
|Salary Range||1500 – 6000 AED /- (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||3rd September 2019|
Mohamed Hilal Group Careers Announced New Vacancies
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|9)||Chef de Partie|
- Ideal candidates must have UAE/GCC casual & fine dining experience.
- Individuals having with Arabic and international cuisine background experience would be highly considered.
- Having excellent communication skills in English. However, Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Be polite, positive attitude, giving respect to customers and most importantly a smile on your face 🙂 .
- Age not more than 35 years old.
- Job location will be Abu Dhabi.
How To Apply For Mohamed Hilal Group Careers?
Walk in interview is going to be conducted on Wednesday, 4th September 2019 and unfortunately it will no longer continue further after this date gone. If you are the one interested candidate and having a relevant UAE work experience then it’s been a great pleasure to warmly welcome you for face to face interviews. Please carry the following documents with you while attending an interview in which are CV, academic certificate, passport copy, visa copy and experience certificate (if any).
Interview Schedule For Mohamed Hilal Group Jobs
Interview Date: Wednesday, 4th September 2019
Timing: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Location: Sheraton Hotel & Resort, Arzanah Ballroom, Corniche Street, Abu Dhabi.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.