Remarkable opportunities are knocking on your door for NFPC Careers in 2023. NFPC, a Pakistani multinational food products company that was founded way back in 1970 as a spice company, is currently inviting extensive job applications. Within a short span of time, it became a major national food products company in Pakistan and globally. To further its expansion in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is seeking well-qualified and experienced individuals who possess the ability to fulfill the job requirements effectively. Let’s jump into the rest of the details below.
|Company Name:||National Food Products Company|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||20th March 2023|
NFPC Careers: New Vacancies Announced
- Sales Coordinator with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator, preferably with 2+ years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- Trade Marketing Executive preferably holding a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 3+ years of experience in a Trade Marketing role.
- Route Supervisor ideally possess a relevant degree and 2+ years of experience in Route Management, Revenue, and Cost
- Management. Additionally, knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite will be highly preferred.
- Candidates should have excellent time management, organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- The ability to speak English at a basic level for customer interaction is also mandatory.
- We set some age brackets which can be found in the link below.
- The individual must be ready to start work immediately.
How To Apply For NFPC Careers?
If you are an interested candidate with expertise in the relevant areas and you firmly believe that your resume will impress the interviewer, then it would be a great pleasure for us to warmly welcome you to drop off your outstanding resume along with the necessary documents, or to create your profile and highlight your qualifications and experience using the link provided below. We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Mandatory Documents to be Carried when Attending an Interview
Please bring the following documents with you:
- A copy of your resume.
- 4 passport-sized photographs with a white background.
- A colored copy of your passport.
- A copy of your visa.
- A copy of your Emirates ID (if applicable).
To know more about how to make a perfect CV.
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
|Sales Coordinator||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Trade Marketing Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Route Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.