An amazing opportunity is knocking on your door once again with Almarai UAE Careers in 2023. Almarai is known as the world’s largest integrated dairy foods company, established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and they are offering a large number of job applications. They are looking for talented, skilled, and experienced professionals to fill the listed positions. All vacant positions require relevant experience and qualifications. However, the eligibility criteria vary for each position, which you can find below for further details.
|Company Name:||Almarai Company|
|Work Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||Medical + Paid Yearly Vacation + Yearly Bonus|
|Last Updated on:||17th May 2023|
Almarai UAE Careers: Rewarding Opportunities
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
|Public Relation Officer||UAE|
- HR Manager candidates should be familiar with all aspects of HR, preferably in an FMCG industry. They should have at least 5 years of experience in a managerial capacity, be a college graduate, and must be proficient in both English and Arabic.
- Public Relations Officer candidates should have 5 years of similar experience in an FMCG environment. Preferably, they should hold a Bachelor’s degree or related, be knowledgeable of all government procedures, and be proficient in both English and Arabic. Moreover, preference will be given to those with a valid GCC light vehicle driving license.
- Sales Supervisor candidates should have at least 2 years of supervisory experience in FMCG, be a college graduate, hold a GCC driving license, and be proficient in English and computer literate. A valid GCC light vehicle driving license is preferred.
- Lady Promoter candidates should have at least 2 years of sales and merchandising experience in an FMCG business. They should be personable and proficient in English communication.
- Van Salesman candidates should be between 21-40 years old with a minimum of 2 years of FMCG experience as a Salesman. He should be physically fit and able to deliver the targeted volume and margin of all product ranges in his route by achieving the right product distribution and ensuring good customer service in the most efficient manner, adhering strictly to company trade, quality, and safety policies. Holding a valid GCC heavy driving license will be preferred.
- Salesman Assistant candidates should be between 22-35 years old, strong, and healthy. They need to assist the salesman on his assigned route and in each customer sales call to provide support by performing effective fridge/stock management, product delivery, and merchandising.
- Merchandiser candidates should be at least 2nd level educated and have 2 years of experience as a Merchandiser in an FMCG business. Holding a valid GCC light driving license will be preferred.
- Refrigeration Technician should have 2 years of similar experience in an FMCG environment. The candidate must have a Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Stock Controller candidates should have a minimum of 2 years in warehousing operations in an FMCG environment.
- Laborers should be able to read, write and speak English with good numerical understanding, should be between 22-30 years old, and be in good physical condition.
- Mechanic should have experience in the maintenance and repair of autos, machines, and equipment.
- Shelf Stacker candidates should be between 22-35 years old, strong, and healthy. He should have completed at least 2nd level of education and have sales experience in an FMCG business.
Panel Beater candidates should have experience in painting, denting, tinkering, and assembling all types of vehicles.
How To Apply For Almarai UAE Careers?
Those individuals who have a keen interest in applying for Almarai and possess the capability to meet the following requirements listed below, then it is our great pleasure to invite you to join our dedicated and constantly growing team. We are committed to rewarding and appreciating all your efforts, as we firmly believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Best wishes for your future endeavors! 🙂
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must be able to get NOC.
- Candidate must have relevant FMCG Dairy experience.
- Beware of unauthorized jobs advertisement for Almarai and fake job offers.
- Communicate only with Almarai authorized personnel through the above mention email ID.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.