DubaiVacancy.ae presents numerous vacancies announced by Star Services LLC Careers 2023 in Abu Dhabi for those who can start work immediately. A good number of applications are being invited by the very oldest manpower provider, commonly known as Star Services Facilities Management LLC, which has now become one of the UAE’s top manpower providers after a few decades. Currently, they are desperately looking forward to hiring young, hardworking, well-disciplined, and, most importantly, experienced professional candidates for the following positions seen below. Without further ado, let’s explore the remaining details below.
|Company Name:||Star Services L.L.C|
|Work Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Experience:||Experience in Steel Company|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||23rd August 2023|
Star Services LLC Careers: Facilities Management Jobs
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Project Document Controller||Abu Dhabi|
|Electrical Engineer||Abu Dhabi|
|Shift Manager||Abu Dhabi|
|Desalination Lead||Abu Dhabi|
|QA/AC Engineer||Abu Dhabi|
|Construction Lead (Technical)||Abu Dhabi|
- Project Document Controller: A diploma degree is preferred. A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Electrical Engineer: A university graduate with a BSc in a relevant Engineering degree. Should have a minimum of 15 (13 with MS) years of experience gained in Engineering Design, including experience in similar extensive Port & Industrial infrastructure projects. Essential experience in primary/secondary power systems is necessary.
- Shift Manager: An engineering-related diploma/degree or equivalent is required. Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Shift Charge Engineer or in a similar role in a CCGT Power & Water Plant, preferably with experience in managing a multi-cultural workforce. Knowledge and exposure to modern process operations are essential. Commissioning and start-up experience would be advantageous.
- Desalination Lead: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, or a similar field is required. A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of seawater desalination is necessary.
- QA/AC Engineer: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience or a Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 15 years’ experience is required. Certifications like CSWIP 3.1 / AWS CWI – Welding Inspection and BGAS Gr. 2 / NACE Painting Level 2 are necessary. NDE (ASNT / PCN) Level II in RT, PT, MT, UT, and VT is also required.
- Construction Lead (Technical): A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, or a similar field is required. A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in the field of Construction involving steel fabrication/process plants (desalination) is necessary. Proficiency in English is required, and Arabic language skills could be advantageous.
How To Apply For Star Services LLC Careers?
Get yourself ready and arrive at the location at the specified time once you are shortlisted. This is not a walk-in interview; you need to email your resume and wait for the interviewer’s call. If you meet the requirements listed above, please ensure to bring the necessary documents with you, including an updated CV, educational certificate, passport copy, visa copy, and experience letter (if any). Wishing you all the best!
Applying Details For Star Services Facility Management LLC
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject of email.
Email CV: [email protected]
Landline: 02 6424888
You May Checkout Other Relevant Jobs…
- Abu Dhabi Motors Careers
- Du Telecom Careers
- Inter Ocean Ship Repairs LLC Careers
- Talabat Careers
- Abu Dhabi Ports Careers
- Cinemacity Careers
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.