We found you here, which means you have a keen interest in the field of Data Entry Operator. Right? Have you ever applied for Data Entry Jobs in Dubai in 2023 but were unsuccessful? If yes! Then you don’t need to be worried. Because here individuals can find a list of never-ending opportunities where both fresh graduates and experienced candidates both are eligible, depending on the availability of jobs. So let’s kickstart your career today by sharing some more useful information with you before exploring real-time vacancies.
|Job Position:||Data Entry Operator/Typist Clerk|
|Education:||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Core Skills:||Typing Speed (Average Accuracy)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on:||16th March 2023|
Data Entry Jobs in Dubai: Current Job Openings
Here are some facts that I want to share with you: Data Entry Operator is one of the most in-demand jobs ever found on the internet and everywhere in the world you are living right now. Whether it is online or offline, part-time or full-time, the vast majority of people would love to do it because it requires less expertise and almost no experience.
Top 20 Data Entry Interview Questions & Answers 2023 | Q&A
Data Entry Clerk Job Description/Responsibilities
Undoubtedly, Data Entry is a vast field that is not limited to just a single task. It is an entry-level job that requires some basic skills in photocopying, printing, faxing, emailing, filing, telephone operation, typing, MS Office, and basic English interaction skills, which can increase your chances of getting hired. Being a data entry clerk, your responsibility revolves around entering the data into the computerized database provided by the company and keeping them maintained and up to date as per required.
- Applicants must hold at least a high school or equivalent degree, depending on the job requirements.
- They must be well-versed in computer literacy, including Excel and Data Entry.
- A good typing speed with approximately 90% to 95% accuracy is required.
- A good command of MS Office and data programs is also necessary.
How To Apply For Data Entry Jobs in Dubai?
We want to assure you that you will regularly find a list of top-class Data Entry Operator vacancies with detailed information below. So it’s our humble request to take a few moments to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before sending your resume. Wishing you all the best! 🙂
Check Out Our Newly Updated List of Open Positions:
Data Entry Clerk (1 no.)
Company Name: Trumax Group
Job Location: Dubai
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: With 1-2 years of proven experience as a Data Entry Clerk
Knowledge: With knowledge of the touch typing system is strongly preferred
Well Versed: With MS Office, Word & Excel, etc.
Language Skills: Fluency in English & Hindi speaking
Salary Range: 1500 – 2000 AED per month
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- Type in data provided directly by customers.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
Interview Date: 16th Mar – 17th Mar 2023
Interview Timing: 09:30 AM (sharp)
Interview Location: Office #1203, API Office Trio Tower, Novotel, Al Barsha 1, Dubai.
Beware Of Fraudsters!
Never pay anyone either for job application, interview test, or job interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.